• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HP 440 Exhaust Manifolds

64SF

Local time
1:49 PM
Reaction score
I did a search of the forum but couldn't find the answer to my question. What years will work on a 440 in a 67 Satellite? Thanks.

I have the 68-69 B body versions on my '65. I would imagine that they will work on your 67 also.

I did a search of the forum but couldn't find the answer to my question. What years will work on a 440 in a 67 Satellite? Thanks.

I am using 68' HP manifolds on my 66' Satellite. I did the same research and found that the 67-70 b-body hp manifolds will work.

Any year will work as long as they are b-body. Only difference is appearance.

How do you take off the Exhaust Minfold of a 440?

I think I may have a stripped stud in the head. I am trying to take off the Manifold and noticed that I will have to remove the studs from the head to remove the manifold. Is that how it goes? What it said in the shop manuel confused me unless I have the wrong manifold on my car. It looks like the correct one and is in the manuel. In the shop manuel it says to just remove the bolts and take off the manifold. There is no way I can do that. two of the studs have a long hole through the manifold that they stick out of and the front three, two are on the bottom side of the manifold. I need some help here in how to remove these. I don't want to remove the head if I don't have to. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is the Manifold with the heat valve down where it attaches to the exhaust pipe.:icon_eyes:

Chris.

I just looked at Mike Stahl's link of the headers he just sold. That is exactly what I am trying to remove. Passenger side and it has the stud for for the heat valve coming off the side I noticed Mikes did not.

Auto Transport Service
Back