• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hurricane Sally...This one looks like a direct hit on biomedtechguy...

All joking aside, best of luck and stay safe.
Good vibes to you and all those in Mother Natures sights be it a hurricane, tornado, wildfire, etc.
Lots to be wary of these days.

Yep, tomorrow afternoon, night, early Wednesday is going to be a VERY long, very challenging time span.
I'll post any noteworthy developments here.
Thanks just doesn't convey my gratitude.
:luvplace::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Still praying for y'all! Weather the storm!

Still praying for y'all! Weather the storm!
It's working. Let me add, if the path hadn't changed, if I still get walloped by the storm, there are so many ways for God to answer prayers. Thanks for your continued prayers, I appreciate it!

Custom Image 16092020080138.jpg

Yep. Popular vacation spot, for decades, for lots of people I know around here.
Thanks again to all of you. The water got to its highest level in my yard for this event last night at high tide, around 7:30 PM. The strange thing is that it was mostly tide driven, but I've never seen it come up that fast. Within 45 minutes my driveway went from dry, to this:
20200915_182245.jpg

and it rose an additional 4" before it started to recede.
Again, I wouldn't wish this storm on anyone, but if it would have hit here as originally forecast, it would have been catastrophic. Thanks again, and prayers for those affected.
Custom Image 13092020154107.jpg

Yeah, the wind (surge) doesn't let the tide go out so the next high tide it floods in a hurry. Glad you're OK!!! Keep us posted.

Glad you're OK!!! Keep us posted.
Thanks.
That wraps it up for Sally. Hardly any rain, and just the one water event last night. The street by the bridge still has water over it, but the drama is over.
Watching the activity from the west coast of Africa and points in between now. There's a low in the Gulf by Mexico I'm keeping an eye on.

Auto Transport Service
Back