• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am thinking of buying this 65

fwi

Local time
12:45 AM
Reaction score
Super clean and straight. No rust, slant 6, auto. Thinking of buying it just for a daily driver. The color combo is a little weird and the baby moons have to go, but....Is it worth $4k?
s-l1600.jpg

:thumbsup:
Wow - that thing is sweet!!!

3 things you just gotta have for it:
AAA sticker on the rear view mirror
STATE FARM bumper sticker
Pair of those BIG sunglasses

Welcome to Geezerville:D

But really, I'm jealous
They just dont show up anymore like that, go get it.

If it's as good looking in person as the picture shows, you can't go wrong for 4 grand.

Would make a perfect sleeper, BB Stroker & 3:91's....

Man where in the hell are you going to get such a cool car for the price.Buy the car before it gets away.You could drive it for a while and I'm sure you would get your money back or more.Also I would not hack the car.Stock is cool..Good luck with your new ride...

:thumbsup:
Wow - that thing is sweet!!!

3 things you just gotta have for it:
AAA sticker on the rear view mirror
STATE FARM bumper sticker
Pair of those BIG sunglasses

Welcome to Geezerville:D

But really, I'm jealous
They just dont show up anymore like that, go get it.
That is a nice car, but your comment did make me laugh. I see a lot of nice old sedans like that down here in FL, and 99% of the time when I see an owner getting in or out, it's some dude in his 80s looking like Judge Smails in a golf hat and shirt, Bermuda shorts, and sandals with white socks. :) Really kills the vibe for me.

Good looking more door. I'd drive that just like it is. Colors look good too.

That is a nice car, but your comment did make me laugh. I see a lot of nice old sedans like that down here in FL, and 99% of the time when I see an owner getting in or out, it's some dude in his 80s looking like Judge Smails in a golf hat and shirt, Bermuda shorts, and sandals with white socks. :) Really kills the vibe for me.
You've seen me there?
Usually some young punk yellin at me for leaving my blinker on!
And those arent socks, they're "orthopedic supporters"!!
Darn kids

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sorry, dont mean to offend anyone, but its gonna happen to us all.

That's funny because I plan on shipping it to my place in Florida, but you won't recognize me......I wear a Panama hat, T- shirt, cut offs, loafers and no socks.:thumbsup:

That's funny because I plan on shipping it to my place in Florida, but you won't recognize me......I wear a Panama hat, T- shirt, cut offs, loafers and no socks.:thumbsup:
But you still plan on wearing those huge sunglasses don't you?
I think they're issued by the DMV as required wear for us "seasoned""drivers
:rofl::rofl:

HELL YES!
Great price for a truly good looking car

1. The color combo was prevalent in the mid 60s (Many a 65 GTO was 2 tone)
2. KEEP the Baby Moons (Gives it character IMO)

Auto Transport Service
Back