• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I broadsided a truck!

Its a good thing you got out of it as good as you did.I hope your back to normal soon. keep us informed on the insurance battle.

Wow, glad you came out of that with only minor injuries! The car looks pretty rough sorry to say.

Really need more pic's at different angles to give us a good view.Can the hood be opened?? Pictures please.
Hood will not open all the way also passenger side got a little bit curved in

20191017_151232.jpg 20191017_151219.jpg 20191017_151210.jpg 20191017_151255.jpg

First of all, you're still with us!!!! Everything else is second. As sad as it is, it's a day at a time and I'm sure it will work out. Doesn't help, I know, but it's the best I got at this point. Good luck!!

the car can be fixed or replaced. Glad you're on the mend. When my garage burned down in 2007 it was like a kick in the nuts. And my car wasn't anway as nice as yours. I agree with a donor car, take the front clip, rails and all. Make it better than it was.

Ouch! I wonder what the insurance company will offer on a $50k policy. Appraisal time?

Ouch! I wonder what the insurance company will offer on a $50k policy. Appraisal time?

I think if the other person is at fault.. I dont really think the have a choice.. injuries will dictate that Im sure.. some of that could be long term..

First off , glad to see your doing ok and typing away

I don’t know who your insurance company is , but a good friend of mine , original owner 1971 Superbee , about 90% factory original everything

Smacked a deer at 65 mph heading to a car show last fall , just about a year ago as a matter of fact , car ended up in the ditch , meridian

Hagerty Insurance

Said it was some of the best customer service he has ever had , nothing short of amazing was his words , especially with all the phone calls

Hardest part , no pun intended , took him months to find factory mint 1971 Charger front fenders and correct hood , plus concealed headlamps

Like you , he said the car was definitely getting fixed no matter what - Amazing what a deer can do at 65mph

I wish you the best - Take care

I would be shopping for a 4dr donor already..:D

it will fix , just need a parts car . this one will fit , same type wreck drums brakes and not enough room . hey how well do the doors open ? co they drop as you open them ?
69 ROAD RUNNER HARD TOP DRIVER SIDE.jpg
69 ROAD RUNNER HARD TOP SMASHED GRILL.jpg
69 ROAD RUNNER HARD TOP RIGHT FRONT.jpg
DSC08126.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back