• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Can Never Pull Straight into My Garage

Front fenders are wider than the front bumper, same at the rear. What good are the ball placements?

Just throw your drivers license in an envelope and mail it back to the DMV. Time to quit driving maybe...

A lot of Asians over here have these little plastic stalks at all four corners:lol:

I actually saw a pair of those on the front of either a Dodge Daytona or a Plymouth Superbird on a track during a practice session in a foto posted in an internet article. If anyone has found the same foto, please let me know the source because i would like to find it again. Thank you.

I actually saw a pair of those on the front of either a Dodge Daytona or a Plymouth Superbird on a track during a practice session in a foto posted in an internet article. If anyone has found the same foto, please let me know the source because i would like to find it again. Thank you.
I have seen that photo also....cannot remember where exactly...but it does exist. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back