• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I got a RED X!!!?

18a43aca-66fd-4909-9310-e627a6a72b22_text.gif

68c81599dc228240718466b26ed2750f.jpg

Just so you all know; this was the inspiration for my original post.
It's all Homers fault. Blame Him!

Last edited:
I've gotten a few, but have
yet to hand one out. As KD
stated, if you're gonna give
someone's suggestion or
opinion the big red one,
please explain why or how
you disagree.

Hawks idea is legit, and would stir good debate on whatever topic....... but I'm not going to be the one to suggest it :D
Well, I already suggested it to Joey.

Unfortunately the site software does not support something like that, so my idea can't be done. :(

How about this.....
For every RED X that gets doled out, the giver of such should have one of his LIKES withdrawn from his total?

01 face 3.jpeg

01 ha ha 1.jpg

I'm not afraid. Those that click the X on me are idiots anyway.

01 funny 7.gif

I don’t really understand why a red X is such a big deal? I have never given any and I’m not sure if I have received any but it seems people think you will be kicked off the sight with too many?if someone disagrees who cares it won’t change anybody’s life. I guess I’ll get some now .

I don’t really understand why a red X is such a big deal? I have never given any and I’m not sure if I have received any but it seems people think you will be kicked off the sight with too many?if someone disagrees who cares it won’t change anybody’s life. I guess I’ll get some now .
You gotta work harder then that to get a red X or we all would have more then we do.

Auto Transport Service
Back