• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I may have to buy a Mustang calendar

D0792DBD-DE15-48E9-81D7-AA82D1F542A7.jpeg
Wait, KIWI, was that a threat? Is a staff member threatening me? Let's hear all about it right here, right now. You sure jumped into the fun with your gay back zipper post. Let's hear from you now that you've threatened my membership.
Steve...buddy.. Relax.. take a deep breath of that fresh Colorado air:fool:... It’s all in good humor my friend.

What just happened??
I thought Ford bashing was the one thing that everyone could agree on? I just don’t understand this world anymore.
Well, Here’s one more anyway.
1E197DBD-6D84-460E-8770-1105CC743BFB.png

View attachment 709194
Steve...buddy.. Relax.. take a deep breath of that fresh Colorado air:fool:... It’s all in good humor my friend.
Gee whiz guys I remember when it was acceptable to talk $h!t about someone else's hot rod as long as you could back it up. When you were able to drag his *** all the way down the 1320 you can talk all the $h!t you wanted and then kick back and knock down a couple of ronas, do some bench racing and laugh about it. Everyone is so touchy now a days.... Remember Talk's cheap when your lookin at taillights as you hit the traps.

Last edited:

With that (again, all in FUN, while reiterating we're all in this together), I will say this. I used to have an '83 Mustang GT hatch back model. 5.0 roller motor, 5-speed gearbox, 8.8 posi rear, big *** 60s meats in the back and 3" skinnies up front. I NEVER had a more fun car in the rain!! That *** would slide around and it had plenty of power to pull out of it while rooster-tailing water thirty feet behind me. I miss that ride ... Billy traded it for a friggin money pit Ford 1710 tractor.

I was all for joking about Mustangs. That's why I posted it. I enjoyed it right up until the time a moderator threatened my membership for joking around. I truly enjoyed all the Mustang jokes. Kiwi's second comment was a threat. I don't take that, especially from a staff member.

To all the rest of you good job.

I do wish we could've had a Charger calendar this year.

Last edited:
I was all for joking about Mustangs. That's why I posted it. I enjoyed it right up until the time a moderator threatened my membership for joking around. I truly enjoyed all the Mustang jokes. Kiwi's second comment was a threat. I don't take that, especially from a staff member.

Some people just can't take a joke....

No, I can take a joke. I started the joke. I was joking about buying a Mustang calendar! I thought all of the responses except one were very funny.

The last time I owned a Mustang was 43 years ago in high school. I DO wish I still had it. I sold it for $300. I'm too poor to buy it back now.

mustang.jpg

Hey SteveSS, that reply wasn't directed towards you...just sayin
The thread was all in good fun and I think some people need to lighten up and have some fun if you know what I mean..

Steve, Kiwi's post was not a threat but a spin on another thread.

My wife & kids got me this for Christmas.

20190123_134648.jpg
20190123_134705.jpg

1i3ptf.jpg
Steve I wouldn't be telling people that you owned a Mustang...On here It's the equivalent of bragging that you got beat up by a girl. Maybe lower!

another stupid thread gone to ****

I do wish we could've had a Charger calendar this year.
To be honest Steve, I've read this tread again and I can't see were Roger @kiwigtx treat your membership, in fact he is quite the good guy with all of us here, part of his" job " is to check that nobody cross certain lines and we all have fun with him, he's a nice guy, like you.

I'm all for Mustang bashing on a Charger board. Let's have the moderators held to a higher standard. They truly have power over us. Sometimes I have to laugh at whatever web site some had to search to get those gay images. Scary.

2013 Ford Mustang V-6 Premium 0-60 mph 5.1 | Quarter mile 13.7

I'm sure they have gotten faster since 2013

67 charger 426 w/727, 3.23 rear [email protected], 10.1mpg - Car Life Feb 1967
67 charger 426 w 727, 4.10 rear 14.20@103 , 8mpg -Hi Performance Cars, March 1967
68 charger 426 w/727 unknown rear gear 14.06@105mph, 11.26mpg - Road Test, March 1968
68 charger 426 w/727 3.23 rear, 13.5@105, 9-12 mpg, - Car & Driver September 1968
69 charger 500 426 w/727, 3.23 rear 13.80@105mph - Hot Rod Feb 1969
69 Charger 500 426 w/ 4spd & 4.10 rear 13.48@109 - Hot Rod Feb 1969
70 Charger R/T 440/727 3.55 Dana [email protected] -Car Life May 1970

I'm really not trying to brag about Mustangs, but let's be careful out there.

I don't want to get my *** handed to me by a car I would never consider owning.

Last edited:
I'm all for Mustang bashing on a Charger board. Let's have the moderators held to a higher standard. They truly have power over us. Sometimes I have to laugh at whatever web site some had to search to get those gay images. Scary.
Whats scary is your continuous negativity towards the moderators here. BTW, you categorized all of them based off of one moderators post......Kiwis post was a joke, get over yourself.....

The moderators do a fantastic job here and it is a thankless/free job to boot.....

Auto Transport Service
Back