• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I quit.....

GOOD FOR YOU JIM!!!!! :thumbsup: I have been smoke free since our Thanksgiving weekend, using Champex to help me out....three days left and then I am done the 12 week program!!! I am feeling good and have only missed it about 8-10 times when I was really craving one, still stand outside with some co workers occasionally and chat, they smoke...no problems so far!!! Keep at it......you can beat it!!!

To blade and all you guys ! Stay strong you don't need them!!! With the money you say most people can afford a new car payment! Or more car parts !!
I've never touched them nor will i !
Keep going strong!

Congrats to all of you that have quit or keep trying. My Parents keep trying to quit but never manage successfully for very long. I don't know how people can afford it? I don't smoke or drink and never have & I still can't afford these damn Mopars.....

Congrats man took me 10 years to quit . It will be 7 years now for me next June .
You will feel better , breath better and save a **** ton of money .

Hat's off to all you quitters! It's something I've never shoved off on anyone, and no shoving back.

Smoked since I was ten, Camels at eleven, seventy now, no intentions of quitting.
Almost funny, first time I met my father-in-law, WW2 vet (Iron men of Metz), figured first off he just wanted to whip my ***! Heh, but saw I smoked Camels, too, maybe okay after all. He started smoking via the Army, got passed out like candy to those guys.
Then, he told me how smoking saved his life!! In Metz, fighting the Germans, took a break one evening outside a building, leaning against the wall. Bent his head down, to light a smoke...and a sniper's round hit the wall, right where his head would have been!

He's gone now, passed last year. Will miss him!

How many of us coughed up a lung after the first puff? I sure did. I really wanted to smoke though and toughed it out through the dizziness and choking until I built up a tolerance.

Thanks to God for the will to quit. Man, was I stupid for ever starting!

I started smoking as a teen. 20+ years later and I was smoking almost two packs a day when I quit. Shop environments were conducive to smoking back then.
I've only quit once, and that was back in 1998. A serious bout with pneumonia convinced me that breathing was going to be real important if I was going to survive. Anyway, 20 years this past February without a single puff. Cold turkey and I haven't lit one and stared at it either. Didn't buy some just to have them around "in case" because I never craved another one.
You can do it Jimi.

Your good to go now 3 months you are over it ! I bet you feel a million times better now too!

Keep going!

Auto Transport Service
Back