• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I saw this car at a local self serve junkyard…

There is a red two door complete , I think it’s a 61, @ Reds auto parts in Wood River Il. It is a complete never touched car sold for scrap.. it is a New Yorker I can check out if someone would like. It’s really sad to see,I’m full of cars so I’m tapped out. It’s sitting in line waiting to get gutted.
Makes me wish I could save them all but reality says no.

Custom Image 25022020190326.jpg

I bought a 383/727 from a guy that had a white one. It was also a 413.

Real nice car. Blue int, power everything and AC.
He was trying to sell it but I guess there was not a big demand as I believe it took a few years to sell.

I have thoughts of buying this car. It’s a New Yorker station wagon, probably extremely rare. I’m going to check it over better the next I’m up there.

76859A44-2748-4E96-B7B0-BFAEC9F115EC.jpeg

That's cool.

'63 wagon should definitely be saved
There’s a lot of good cars in this yard that can be saved, and he sells whole cars too. He’s saved a lot of cars himself, by buying out other yards and bringing the good ones to his yard.

If anybody would like to get in touch with him, I’ll include the contact, and if you want pictures , I have a lot of pictures from there, and can get many more.

80C25751-3D06-4DA5-A59C-4E66327A9B53.jpeg

Here’s the front of the wagon at Neumanns. Best shot I have of it. Maybe someone sees something in it tho?

B1887FBC-3AAD-4DCC-A5AD-999A6524DD12.png

Auto Transport Service
Back