• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I simply cannot take it anymore!

The irony is, if the younger folk were reading this thread, you know, the ones who supposedly don't know **** from shinola, they'd be like "have a look at these old guys - arguing all the time, can't spell for ****, and they are running the country! What hope is there for us?"
Pretty sure most of the younger folk don't give a sheet about who is running the country based on what I'm seeing. :D

Personal tastes vary, we know that.
I love tomatoes. I love them on sandwiches, in salads, even by themselves with a bit of salt and pepper on them.
The wife?
The conditions must be JUST right.
Not on a sandwich but sometimes in a salad.
She is amazingly cool about most things but she doesn’t like to hug people and HATES the word “moist”.
The sadistic side of me likes to play into those things.
Wait, what was the original topic here ???

upload_2021-5-25_13-40-18.jpeg

Ever see Fritz the Cat movie? The big squirt from the big crow ho. One of my most favorite movies.

I brought up the whole "chicks don't like the word moist" thing to my wife quite a while ago.

...and now she goes out of her way to use that word and says it slowly, sometimes while winking at me.

Ever see Fritz the Cat movie? The big squirt from the big crow ho. One of my most favorite movies.
I haven’t myself, never heard of it. I’m glad you shared it. It ain’t the Duke so I ain’t interested, have at it bud. To each is own is what they say.

I brought up the whole "chicks don't like the word moist" thing to my wife quite a while ago.

...and now she goes out of her way to use that word and says it slowly, sometimes while winking at me.

So WHY are you HERE instead of THERE ?? lmao

I haven’t myself, never heard of it. I’m glad you shared it. It ain’t the Duke so I ain’t interested, have at it bud. To each is own is what they say.
I like the Duke too, I guess I’ve seen every one at least 10 times. Wife and I walked in the theater not knowing what to expect, very funny X rated animated movie in 1972.

Personal tastes vary, we know that.
I love tomatoes. I love them on sandwiches, in salads, even by themselves with a bit of salt and pepper on them.
The wife?
The conditions must be JUST right.
Not on a sandwich but sometimes in a salad.
She is amazingly cool about most things but she doesn’t like to hug people and HATES the word “moist”.
The sadistic side of me likes to play into those things.
Wait, what was the original topic here ???
Here's a birthday card for you to send next time. It's been nice knowing you. :D
yellow-octopus-happy-birthday-meme15.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back