• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think this car is confused?

I don't mind the newer drivetrain, Charger grille & dash, but the paint, wheels & half the interior are hideous.

The asking price probably reflects the work in the car...but there won't be many takers for something so different at that price point.

ThumbsDownEmoji.jpg

A lot of work and money went into that car. Been there, done that, got a t-shirt. Never again.....

I hate two tone paint and minority wheels. Blue next to red interior? That car should be solid black!

It's OK except for the color scheme. Looks like it belongs to this guy:

upload_2019-3-3_14-54-42.jpeg

That thing is Fugly IMO. Somewhere along the way the Visionary lost his vision. That thing is a hot mess. But you know there's some rich asshole out there with the same bad taste who'll buy it . This is the same guy you see driving around in a three-wheel slingshot with the radio blasting 10,000 decimals saying to the world look at me look at me. A Clueless douchenozzle.:screwy: I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And the guy who buys that needs glasses.

some money spent there

seems a bit overpriced too

I like pro-touring & resto-mods,
some I like far more than others, if tastefully done

I'd do different wheel & tire combo too,
that's really a suit to taste deal, built to an individuals personal taste

like a few above statements, there's a few things I don't care for
& all these cars with red interiors, is way over done today IMO
way too much red

JMHFO

I wouldnt own it.. that price would get a Really Nice 60s Hemi car that would retain its value.

I can smell something alright, and it ain't the fresh paint..

Auto Transport Service
Back