• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I want to THANK, LIKE and AGREE with the members here....

...and now that you're retired? I expect the numbers to skyrocket!:p

....for helping me to cross the 100,000 number.

Q.jpg

100,000 that reminds me, your warranty at fbbo has expired. The next hubcap you toss, it’s on you Pal.
Regards, your Service Representative!

I believe that your count was bought. Did you talk to Hilary or Biden are you part of the deep state.

quality vs quantity can be easily determined by dividing the number of "likes, agrees, and thanks" by the number of posts........ KD comes in at an impressive 3.286:1

I believe that your count was bought.

It’s true. One day a few months ago, he approached me with a deal to trade him a few thousand likes for some Charger parts. The deal was struck and the rest is history.

It’s true. One day a few months ago, he approached me with a deal to trade him a few thousand likes for some Charger parts. The deal was struck and the rest is history.

you got played, the deal reduced your like ratio to under 3 @ 2.994:1

KD may now be the reigning fbbo champ

I believe that your count was bought. Did you talk to Hilary or Biden are you part of the deep state.
We were wondering where Hillary hid her 33,000 missing e mails,now we know that they are hidden in Kern Dogs post count! Don't worry KD no prosecution will ever happen!

Auto Transport Service
Back