• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I want to THANK, LIKE and AGREE with the members here....

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:28 AM
Reaction score
....for helping me to cross the 100,000 number.
I await the arrival of the keys to the executive washroom, the timeshare condo in Hawaii and the free bi-weekly massages that are just a few perks that you get once you receive 100,000 likes/agrees/thanks from the generous members of FBBO.
I could not have achieved this milestone without the help of the dedicated members here.
I'll think of you all as I use the FBBO 6 slice toaster and fill up the Charger every other day using my FBBO gas card too.
I can finally get that operation thanks to the FBBO health insurance plan.
I look forward to the additional perks that come once I reach 200,000. I'm told that includes unlimited lap dances at the Gentleman's club of my choice and the right to be a Moderator 3 days a week.

1 laff Z.jpg

1 laugh 4.jpg

1 laugh.jpg

I await the arrival of the keys to the executive washroom, the timeshare condo in Hawaii and the free bi-weekly massages that are just a few perks that you get once you receive 100,000 likes/agrees/thanks from the generous members of FBBO.
I could not have achieved this milestone without the help of the dedicated members here.
I'll think of you all as I use the FBBO 6 slice toaster and fill up the Charger every other day using my FBBO gas card too.
I look forward to the additional perks that come once I reach 200,000. I'm told that includes unlimited lap dances at the Gentleman's club of my choice and the right to be a Moderator 3 days a week.

View attachment 1474223

View attachment 1474224

View attachment 1474225

100,000 .....pffft!

View attachment 1474223

View attachment 1474224

View attachment 1474225

The lap dances apply only to residents of New York and New Jersey.

00 Laugh - Joe Pesci.jpg

It's proven now.....you're only here for the numbers racket! :D Lets see....how many 'likes' would disappear if a couple of your meme threads were to be deleted? :poke:
:lol:

th.jpeg-30.jpg

"...no fuckin freebees, cash only at the BING..."

Deduct all of the red X reactions and your score will be less than 100,000?
:p

You would have gotten to 100,000 sooner if the meme threads hadn't been deleted!
Congregation :thumbsup:

Last edited:
You will probably be waiting for awhile. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back