• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Identify that car thread!

I have been searching for years for a 63 Rambler American 330 2 door Station Wagon to restore. They only made like 4400 of them.
That black slammed Rambler American was cool looking build...

Healey and Nash met on the QE2 on the way to England and struck a deal for Healey to build them and Nash to power them. Spectacular cars...

maroon..?
Yes maroon, a brownish-crimson color according to the dictionary Google
it looks maroon on my screen

but the one I was talking about in my answer before that
was the GREEN sports-car you posted before the maroon one

Last edited:
The issue with the coupes is that they only made like 169 of them..

Healey and Nash met on the QE2 on the way to England and struck a deal for Healey to build them and Nash to power them. Spectacular cars...
I now remember seeing a couple on Fast & Load
Richard Rawlings & took along his buddy Dennis, RR bought 2 of them,
1 sold for like $110k IIRC Dennis bought it from Richard
he/Dennis IIRC sold it later for like $150k or more

I'm gonn'a guess {again} on the green car "a Lambo or Lancia {?}
no clue on the year, or something like that,
it looks like an Italian grill "Maybe" after seeing another persons guess

BUT IMO, at 1st glance it looked very British styling to me sort of,
in the grill area, partially why I guessed Cunningham, brit influence

Ghostrider, i think you'll know, has there been a post about cars members should have bought and didn't, or sold and regretted? If it's been awhile i think i could start another.

Its-a-mario, there was an American about that vintage on display at the winter nationals. Medium brown sleeper, if you didn't notice the full rolecage (it was hard to see ) Beadlocks, aluminum trunklid spoiler and 700hp ls. BADASS ride. I love oddball lightweight rides.

Its-a-mario, there was an American about that vintage on display at the winter nationals. Medium brown sleeper, if you didn't notice the full rolecage (it was hard to see ) Beadlocks, aluminum trunklid spoiler and 700hp ls. BADASS ride. I love oddball lightweight rides.

That sounds really cool! That was my plan, total sleeper little Rambler. Any pics?

That sounds really cool! That was my plan, total sleeper little Rambler. Any pics?
No,sorry, wish i did. It was for sale too, but it had a two grand wing, four grand of rolling stock on it,but no price. I didn't dare ask what he wanted.

When I was 16, my father took me along on one of his real estate listings and the owner had one of these in an outside shed, covered up. I asked if it was for sale and he said yes. My father cut me off right there and would even let me find out how much! I always thought it was the coolest car ever! (I touched it!)
9f402ed963a375ad552c98ec194854cc88cf1d6c.jpg

When I was 16, my father took me along on one of his real estate listings and the owner had one of these in an outside shed, covered up. I asked if it was for sale and he said yes. My father cut me off right there and would even let me find out how much! I always thought it was the coolest car ever! (I touched it!)
View attachment 571927
Coffin nose front end.

When I was in Vo-tech, my shop teacher owned one of these. Asked me to tune it up for him. I was amazed at how it was built.
39ba5ef7ba2d5c0f01cbb3a1ac907e41---icons.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back