• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm not much on cats but....

I'm not a big cat person either, I do like most all animals, just don't like the litterbox smells...
Just more of a dog person...
Bad a$$ cat, ran in body blocked & took it to that dog, chasing him off too...

"The dog is under observation"? If that was my kid, that dog would be under the backside of a Louisville Slugger! Pretty brave little cat. Amazing.

Poor kid. I would find the owner of that dog and we would be having some words for sure. I would drag his *** out of his house just like their dog dragged the kid.

All I can say here is, I'm an animal lover myself, I got a Dog and 2 cats, the dog however, smaller then BOTH the cats and hes a happy go lucky little guy, the cats, are well.....territorial to say the least, but they all 3 of them, protect any one of us outside! We take the dog for walks, the cats follow not far behind over the entire walk, no matter where it is, outside a lone the cats don't seem to stray far from home!

I can see this as Cats really are predators...BUT to be able to pounce a dog the size seen here for the size of that Cat, the Cat must have clawed the **** outta the dog to spook it as otherwise that dog may have eaten that cat for a snack!

BRAVE cat, he loved his owner, and its seen here who the cat truly loved!

I'm not a cat person either but, someone's going to be in the $$$. How does a person let there dog out like that? That dog has to go down immediately as it is a danger to the neighborhood.

Holy Cow...!
Amazing how the "Cat" identified with the kid and attacked the dog!
Cognitive abilities?

I never was a cat person either, always had dogs growing up, until I ended up with one in a relationship break up. We had picked up this little black bar of fur as a kitten in a county animal shelter. That was 14 years ago and she has been a pleasure to have around. We don't do the litter box thing, she goes out in the mornings and evenings as needed. She has a litter box in the upstairs bathroom but doesn't use it unless we travel and leave her in the house. She is so maintenance free, can go away on weekends and have the neighbor come over and feed her once a day and that's it. Can't do that with a dog.

Lexus

Baby Lex on bed.jpg

I have had cats before...they will kick a dogs *** hands down!! seen it happen...good kitty

I love the cat in that video! He's a total bad a$$. We have two pretty big Huskies and one small black cat. The Huskies give the cat a very wide birth around our house. Our cat won't back down and he's given them the claw to the face more than once. Sometimes the cat will give them a hiss and a claw - just because - even if they are minding their own business to keep them in line. Now the dogs fear and respect him.

I've had a dog before and now I have three cats. I'll give the fight to the cats every time. My dog was a Weimaraner and weighed 100 lbs. I saw him fight Rottweilers, Shepherds... but even he backed down from cats.

Thats freaking awesome! ol' puss n boots.

I would bet dollars to donuts that dog is a Pit Bull mix. Someday someone's got to get rid of those damn things.

Heard on the news this morning the dog was going to be put down, I say that's the right thing to do.

Yep, cat person here too all though I love all animals. I can't run over a squirrel in the road either.
But on another note, and I posted this on DC.com as well.
Did no one take notice of how set-up that video was? Several different shots cut nicely to show all the proper scenes?????
:icon_question:

Bad dog, brave cat, hurt kid, the dog has to go.
Now I know why my dog is afraid of cats.

I like Cats as long as they belong to somebody else. That being said...I have been around some really cool Cats and enjoyed them immensely. Total Dog person here. But that might have to change and a Cat take up residency as I am still having issues with CA Alligator Gecko Lizards getting into the house. Harmless I know but step on one in the dark of night when getting up to go pee and it scares the bajesus out of ya....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yep, cat person here too all though I love all animals. I can't run over a squirrel in the road either.
But on another note, and I posted this on DC.com as well.
Did no one take notice of how set-up that video was? Several different shots cut nicely to show all the proper scenes?????
:icon_question:
I saw that as well. They would show the dog on one side of the car then coming around to see the kid. Then have the cat come in to save the day. Maybe the parents had something against the neighbor. I'd hate to think this was done at the safety risk of the kid.

Auto Transport Service
Back