• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IN STOCK AND NOW AVAILABLE!!!! Steering Coupler/Knuckle Kits!!!!

Rick@Laysons

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
2:05 AM
Reaction score
Layson’s has now completed and have over 2,000 kits in stock of the Steering Column Knuckle kits you used to be able to get from Mopar Performance. These are our own toolings – nobody else other than a few Dodge Dealerships and ourselves are selling our production. We spend the time to be sure each part was correct, the shoes fit properly into the housings, the clips and pins are all exact and the rubber seal is now “BLACK” as it was always supposed to. No fit issues here – and if Dodge is buying them from us, that should say a lot as we have tested these products all through the development stage and are now selling them to Dodge Dealerships throughout the country. Special introductory price at $22.95 per kit if you mention this forum. That is lower than wholesale from Mopar back when they had them available. Call our toll-free order line now at 877-930-4088.

Part# TM-43436AC....1963-79 All Makes.....Steering Column Knuckle Kit......$22.95 kit

IM008197.JPG

Looks great! Thanks for making it. That Replacement orange seal On the others kit is comical.

you will sell many times more if you change the title to a Steering coupler kit.

Nice, looks like quality there Rick. The reproduction kit I bought 4 years ago was so bad (shoes rough, pin chopped from some raw rod stock) that the only thing I used from it was the retainer and boot. My OE stuff was in better shape, than the reproduction, after 159000 miles..

Looks like a decent kit, I haven't purchased anything from Laysons for probably 20 years and I live like 20 miles away.

Your website indicates that this part number is for "MANUAL" steering columns - will this not work for power steering?

Auto Transport Service
Back