• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IPhone video

Red63440

Local time
12:56 AM
Reaction score
Anyone know how to convert an IPhone video to a video that could be posted on here?

YouTube is your best bet.

If someone on here has it let me know and I will text or email them the video, Its the video of Mable being unloaded from the car carrier

If you have a computer, email the video from your iphone to yourself, then open up the email on the computer and download the video to your computer. then you can attach it in your post here from your computer. I do that with pictures, so it should work with video.

If you have a computer, email the video from your iphone to yourself, then open up the email on the computer and download the video to your computer. then you can attach it in your post here from your computer. I do that with pictures, so it should work with video.
I don't thinks it works that way. Photos are loaded directly to the FBBO server and are saved just like this text. Videos aren't saved to the server because they take up so much space. Just the links are loaded and saved. The link will take you to YouTube's server where the video is saved.

I don't thinks it works that way. Photos are loaded directly to the FBBO server and are saved just like this text. Videos aren't saved to the server because they take up so much space. Just the links are loaded and saved. The link will take you to YouTube's server where the video is saved.
I wasn't aware of that. Makes sense.

Thank you......I think...:lol:

Do you trust Google??

Auto Transport Service
Back