• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ISO 1969 Charger B5 Blue White Hat Special XP29G9B384771

billygeo7

Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, for the past few years I have searched all over the internet looking for my grandfather's 1969 Dodge Charger. It was a white hat special model, below are a few photos we have from when he owned it. Unfortunately, he passed in 1987 well before I was born, and my love of B-bodies has inspired me to pursue this chase again. Last I know, it was sold in southern New Jersey but I have no access to a PI or someone who can run the VIN for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks for the membership! I'm hoping to grow the next generation of Mopar enthusiasts! Vin number is XP29G9B384771

IMG_6358.jpg

IMG_6359.jpg

Welcome to FBBO and good luck on your hunt. I sincerely hope you find it :thumbsup:

Southern Jersey?

@eldubb440

good luck with your search....... this one was kicking around for a while, but it's an R/T; so the VIN is totally different

1705002291023.png

A google search indicates it has never been offered for sale on a website that requires a VIN.

I had a 69 Charger white hat special that was a blue G code car originally as well. However, when I bought it and sold it, it was black and cloned into an R/T.

Welcome aboard! Good luck with your search!

Auto Transport Service
Back