• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jack stands

I have 6 sets of quality stands. 3 sets of Norco, 2 sets from Napa, and a pair from Northern tool. I am very impressed with the Northern tool ones.

I have 6 sets of quality stands. 3 sets of Norco, 2 sets from Napa, and a pair from Northern tool. I am very impressed with the Northern tool ones.
Me too. I just got my 6ton, the three ton are backordered, but i like the nothern tool ones i just got. Stout, and really three ways to lock the ram.
Made in Indiana.

Oops, India.

Me too. I just got my 6ton, the three ton are backordered, but i like the nothern tool ones i just got. Stout, and really three ways to lock the ram.
Made in Indiana.

Oops, India.
I really like the key lock

And I'm sure those POS's were made in China too!

And I'm sure those POS's were made in China too!
Im sure they are but I needed some stands on a job site and there was a Northern Tool close. Sometimes you just do not have a choice

You could just use your DIY speakers. Watch him lower his RAM 1500 onto 4 of these DIY speaker cabinets just to show their rigidity. Demonstration starts at 2:30 mark.

I wouldnt use them for that

Found this relic in the garage the other day. No weight rating on it..............
upload_2020-7-23_20-21-45.png

Auto Transport Service
Back