• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Joe Suchy Contact / Status

MoparForLife

Local time
9:41 AM
Reaction score
Good evening All,

I'm in the planning/acquiring phase of adding a factory A/C dash to my 65 Satellite. I've been trying to contact Joe Suchy but haven't had any luck on hearing back from him.

I was wondering if his contact info has changed or if he's taking a break or something.

Any info is greatly appreciated!

joesuchybcard.jpg

It's all he's got for contact info.

He has been active on Facebook.

Talked to him at a show in Florida in November.

That's the contact info I have for him as well. I talked to him about a year ago. I know he had a health issue after Carlisle this year, but hope he is doing fine.

Turns out Joe just doesn't like you....:lol: I'm kidding... But it sounded good..

Just spoke to him a week ago. I believe that’s the correct #

Thank you, I just re-forwarded my emails to him and I'll try to call again in the AM. Fingers crossed because my winter project will be dead in the water without his help and I can't do another North Texas summer without A/C!

Thanks again!

I happen to have most of the under dash portion of the a/c unit I took out of my 65 Coronet if you need one. No controls or fan, but have the main unit, under dash outlets, defrost units, plastic cover for it. Heater core leaked but the evaporator unit held pressure.

I happen to have most of the under dash portion of the a/c unit I took out of my 65 Coronet if you need one. No controls or fan, but have the main unit, under dash outlets, defrost units, plastic cover for it. Heater core leaked but the evaporator unit held pressure.

Oh, that could be a life saver because I still can’t seem to get in touch with Joe. I just sent you a private message. Thank you!

Yeah, I've been trying to get ahold of Joe also with no luck.

He should be at Moparty in Bowling Green next month.

I believe he is on Facebook too.

Auto Transport Service
Back