• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just a prototype

G.V.Charger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:56 PM
Reaction score
Weather's been crappy and cold. Have been doing a lot of fab work this year in the shop, trying to stay out of the weather. Just before Christmas' my cousin stopped by and dropped off some metal, and a straw broom. The broom caught my attention, my first wife and brooms, were an issue.....good thing I kept full pails of water in every room in the house...Any ways, got to thinking, or maybe to much festive cheer, I had a vision, I have had the thought before. However, never engaged the idea.
Riding the broom side saddle was an issue for the first wife, left hand turns could be difficult.
So...... Has anyone seen a twin engine model!!!!!!
Please keep in mind, THIS IS A PROTOTYPE!!!!!!!
Second pic is fuzzy, as it was idling, a little jet blast, you could say
20171223_160701001.jpg
20171223_160714001.jpg
20171223_160724001.jpg

You have too much time on your hands

mount them a little lower and you can sweep the shop as you roll around.

Weather's been crappy and cold. Have been doing a lot of fab work this year in the shop, trying to stay out of the weather. Just before Christmas' my cousin stopped by and dropped off some metal, and a straw broom. The broom caught my attention, my first wife and brooms, were an issue.....good thing I kept full pails of water in every room in the house...Any ways, got to thinking, or maybe to much festive cheer, I had a vision, I have had the thought before. However, never engaged the idea.
Riding the broom side saddle was an issue for the first wife, left hand turns could be difficult.
So...... Has anyone seen a twin engine model!!!!!!
Please keep in mind, THIS IS A PROTOTYPE!!!!!!!
Second pic is fuzzy, as it was idling, a little jet blast, you could sayView attachment 559611 View attachment 559613 View attachment 559616
I think you're onto a winning idea here.
A few tweaks and you could market that gizmo. :lol:
If you ever need a replacement engine, let me know....I can get a crate engine arranged for you.
upload_2018-1-14_6-49-23.png

Last edited:
I just about picked lost a few chicklets showing my wife.. she could watch tv and sweep at the same time.. beings she would not be able to get off the ground with two attatched.. :D

Flypaper..too much time... I wish!!!!

Kiwi.... Scared the crap out of me, when I saw the rack of 12. Brought back, bad memories....

Fran... Right.... Like I haven't pissed off a lot of pointy hat women allready , lets take it to the next level....fat pointy hat ladies"""""""

Slimt... Timings everything, I did show the new wife, however, I waited to two glasses of wine o-clock. She laughed her pants off...See timing is everything.

That is my neighbor checking out the advanced take off angle. He placed the first order, but and a big butt.... His wife will not use the old naturally aspirated models as above, She, in his own words, is special, It has to be Dyson powered!!!!!
Back to the drawing board....

Auto Transport Service
Back