• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just A Short Feeler Before I Post For Sale...

cr8crshr

Local time
3:17 PM
Reaction score
I have two 1966 22" Radiators with mounting brackets and the Tranny Line Coolers nipples...hehehehe he said Nipples:lol::lol::lol:...that I need to get rid of. One is the original for my '66 Ply Sat and the other was a backup. They are both the correct part numbers for both the B Body Dodge and Plymouth. Not sure of the others but most likely they will work as well. I went with an Aluminum one so they are taking up valuable space at my new home. I want them gone and do not want very much at all. Just the shipping coverage and a few bucks really. I know that demand for these might not be as high as say the 26" version, However they are very good cores with one needing the side bracket brazed or soldered back on but for the most part are very good cores. Now before I post over on the for sale forum, I just need an idea if it would be worth it to look for a sale and if not then I will give them away to a shop here in Reno for them to either dispose of or re-condition and use as they see fit. Like the Topic states, just need some feedback as to whether or not to sell or give away. Also it is for the pair so they will go together. Thanks in advance...As always...cr8crshr/Tuck...:usflag::usflag::usflag:

I would think they would be worth at least $100 each, even if needing a recore. Have you ever priced the reproductions? Easy to cost $1000 when doing a full resto OEM type car.

Check with Bob at Glen-Ray radiators to see what he will give you for a core price. I know a few years ago he was paying up to $200 each for a core 22" radiator for a '69 B body. This was an '053 p/n radiator for Super Bees and Road Runners. I'm sure those have a little higher demand, but yours ought to be worth half that.

Phone number is 1-800-537-3775 or 715-842-3352 Its worth a shot.

http://www.hemiradiators.com/

With shipping costs and re-core charges......most people won't buy anything not muscle-car related. I just scrapped 6 old rads, to the recycler down the road. They were for pedestrian models.

I have no idea about any of those parts, but hope your feeling well and things are going your way. Hope the new house is ok.

Thanks Steve. Since moving up to the 5200 ft altitude, my breathing issues have been clearing up and my pulmonary function is so much better. Had to work at acclimatizing myself up here, but after 2 months now so much better. Steve where I am at now is just so beautiful. I an right next door to BLM open land and with the very favorable gun laws in this State, I am now able to take off exploring and finding areas to shoot at my hearts content. And yes that includes all my Military type stuff which is such a relief now from the Commiefornia draconian laws that made me a Felon at the stroke of a pen just for possessing such items. Freedom is just so much nicer! And the tax breaks I am now getting? Fantastic. I love the house and like all things new I am working on projects to get it set up. I have a large enough shop in the garage that I can do just about everything I need to. With a 3rd of an acre, and a clean canvas as it were, the projects will be never ending. Hope all is well with you and the misses. If you ever get the chance to come to Reno for a visit, let me know...Peace Out...Tuck:thumbsup:

With shipping costs and re-core charges......most people won't buy anything not muscle-car related. I just scrapped 6 old rads, to the recycle down the road. They were for pedestrian models.
Yep I understand ya. And I agree as so do the other endorsers. But I do right now have a FBBO member I am PMing with who is interested so maybe this might be the odd ball time that they will sell. I did consider getting them re-done and re-cored but the budget won't allow it. But if the interest wains then off to either the radiator shop or the recycle yard...cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back