• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Keeping Old Mopars Alive!

khryslerkid

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:49 AM
Reaction score
It,s great to see so many keeping these cars going. After all they were built to run forever!
I have only been a member for a couple of days and have allready received a warm welcome, and some great responses to a question that had I posted.
The love for these cars is something special that only few can appreciate. I have owned and worked on many other automobiles and there are none that compare with Ma Mopar!
This is the first Forum that I have joined and I am looking foward to meeting other Mopar Enthusiast!
Khryslerkid

Welcome to FBBO, Fairly new myself. If you like Mopars ,you`ll enjoy this site. My head just spins when i`m moving around in here!

Welcome from N.W. Indiana. Enjoy the site. This is a great site with alot of great people and same with knowledge.

Just north of Westminster. Always looking foward to July, Chrysler Carslile, South Mountain, York Us 30 Re., Beaver Springs Dragway, all in one weekend. Give me a cold shower!!!

maybe we run in to people from the forum there? we go to chryslers at carlile every year . I will be with a friend that has a 73 viper blue swinger with a 6pck scoop on it

Auto Transport Service
Back