• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kevin Hart Massive back injuries in Calabassas Ca.

The accident happened about 1:00 am which proves that nothing good happens at 1:00 am.

Pretty sure he’s the highest paid comedian right now. Shame for him and the car.

I probably can’t afford that car, even after the crash.

DAM
e7fcd7333de741bea683f52b5f1e2e2c_md.jpg

He is a very smart business man. Not the Hollywood blow all yo' money the minute you make it. He is worth mega millions.
Cool that he's a Mopar guy. Sorry to see the car destroyed,good lookin' ride,,or it was...

Just watched " The Upside" with him and Brian Cranston.... Decent movie. Looks like a 300k to 500k car build. Oof.

The roof may have been removed by Rescue for extrication. The article says it went into a ditch. That shouldn't have peeled the roof off.

The roof may have been removed by Rescue for extrication. The article says it went into a ditch. That shouldn't have peeled the roof off.
It was a rollover collapsing the roof after they left the roadway...They removed the roof to get 2 of them out..

Lol...never heard of Kevin Hart...SHOCKER......:D

In all respects I hope he recovers well and doesnt have any long term effects.....shame to see a classic bite the dust.....

In the movie with the Rock the therapist scene was hilarious.....

Just a stupid rich guy with LOTS of money, but NOT a MOPAR guy, for sure.....definitely NOT! Also, a stupid guy who let another stupid guy drive his car while he was stupidly in it. Wtf?
What a crying shame! He did live thru it, so maybe he’ll ‘think twice’ the next time?

what makes him Not a mopar guy?
is there some rules we dont know about?
you had to have owned 4 hemis,8 340s and 12 440 cars before you can be a " mopar guy"
???????????????????

also,im not understanding the stupidity you keep mentioning.
no-one was drinking or drugging,it literally was an Accident.
why wouldnt he let his friend drive his car?
seriously,do you not have Any friends?

i am kind of blown away by how much the car cost to build,but,
its still just a car and im glad they all survived.
i completely agree with Rich about not much good happening at 1 am either.
even if you are stone cold sober,the guy in the oncoming lane might not be.......

what makes him Not a mopar guy?
is there some rules we dont know about?
you had to have owned 4 hemis,8 340s and 12 440 cars before you can be a " mopar guy"
???????????????????

also,im not understanding the stupidity you keep mentioning.
no-one was drinking or drugging,it literally was an Accident.
why wouldnt he let his friend drive his car?
seriously,do you not have Any friends?

i am kind of blown away by how much the car cost to build,but,
its still just a car and im glad they all survived.
i completely agree with Rich about not much good happening at 1 am either.
even if you are stone cold sober,the guy in the oncoming lane might not be.......
DAMN IM 3 HEMIS SHORT, 392 hemi counts right?
:rofl:

The next one of these he buys should be a x ford police car with all chinese made barracuda body panels welded one. :D

Don’t let your pals drive your car. Roof cut off for rescue?

SpeedKore builds carbon fiber panels for these cars as well as 1970 Chargers.

Auto Transport Service
Back