• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kevin Hart Massive back injuries in Calabassas Ca.

Big dollar build but still probably doesn't drive/handle quite like a new sports car. Lots of power,probably no traction control and inexperience (and some ego) behind the wheel of this car more than likely led to this.IMO or guess.

yanno what stands out to me,is,if one of us had gotten in a crash,left the scene and went home,there would have been cops beating down our door...
because why leave the scene where your friends have just been involved in a major crash in Your car?
does this guys house have a ER?
why didnt he take the other guy With him?
I would guess for the same reason my wife drags my dumb *** to the ER when I think an injury or illness is not a big deal. But I do not understand leaving a friend behind to take the blame. Whom does a thing like that to a friend?

Had his body guard take him home from the scene. Something stinks. Story is always cloudy when celebrities involved.

Somehow the "standard" rulebook doesn't apply... We've all seen it many times, some continue to deny it but we all know it's true...

The Upside star was a passenger in the car at the time of the crash. He “left the scene to his nearby residence to get medical attention” before going to Northridge Hospital Medical Center in L.A., according to a police report obtained by Us Weekly.

The driver of the vehicle, producer Jared Black, was also hospitalized with back injuries. He was not under the influence of alcohol at the time of the incident, according to police. Black’s fiancée, Rebecca Broxterman, who is Eniko’s personal trainer, was in the car too, but she managed to escape without any serious injuries.

Kevin successfully underwent back surgery on Sunday night, according to multiple reports. He is expected to make a full recovery.

cool 'cuda what a shame :thumbsup:

If I was in a car that was wrecked and NOBODY else was around, WTF am I supposed to do? Stand at the bottom of a hill and hope someone comes along? Night time on that road....Who knows how many drivers come along before someone notices a broken fence and stops??
Anyone here ever have a major car wreck? Did you have all of your wits fully intact? Ever have intense pain and still think with total clarity? I've been in a few crashes and I know that the experience stuns you for a moment. You react based on survival sometimes. The shock of the experience can dull the pain you're in and you can do unusual things.

Wow this can be a rough crowd. This guy is pretty straight up for a celeb. I hope everyone in that wreck recovers without exception. I’ve read the articles too and don’t mourn the car as much as I do the people in it. Especially since by most accounts it was a pure accident. Thankfully it seems like everyone is recovering well. At the end of the day any car is just property that can be replaced for the most part.....

The driver of the vehicle, producer Jared Black, was also hospitalized with back injuries.

Here's the Black driver.

Jared-Black-and-Rebecca-Broxterman.jpg

its not a rough crowd,its more of a what the he11 really happened here scene.
and this is nothing compared to the roasting hes getting all over facebook.

lets review...
guy gets in a wreck,yet leaves the scene of the accident to go home for treatment??!
And leaves his friends trapped in car??
His friends His car??!
doesnt call 911??!!

what do you think the cops would have done to one of us forum regs if we had done such a thing?

also,the media And the cops have totally skewed the report..
the car lost control and plunged off the embankment...
wait...the Car was driving itself??

this is a perfect example of cops letting celebrities get away with stuff that normal everyday people would Never get away with.

No one died....except for the car.....

All received timely medical treatment..

It could have been worse ...

Hell, I always go home after a wreck for medical treatment.

The amount of speculation here is astounding. Lets "unpack" these thoughts....

Two were trapped in the car, in the dark, upside down after a horrific accident. The third person manages, despite major injury, to extricate himself. Now, put yourself in his shoes for a second, totally disoriented, ask me how I know this, hurt, adrenaline pumping and in a strange area. What to do? Well of COURSE he's thinking clearly, right? Sigh...give the man a break for climbing up outta there and looking for his entourage and body guards for help. The very same people who had already notified the authorities, surely. Questions fly, " Can we get them out? NOPE. Is the car on fire? Nope. I'm hurt pretty bad here, should I hang around with these injuries until the ambulance arrives and the cops? Celebrity status then drives his scattered thinking in that he clearly decided to call for an ambulance from his house and so avoid the paparazzi who follow these people every damn where and would be ZERO help at the freaking scene....and we automatically assign motives to an otherwise good guy that are negative when we know squat about his state of mind or the facts of the situation. Could he have stayed there and talked to his friends until help arrived? Sure, but what makes you think he didn't leave one or more of his crew there to do that very thing ? Since he himself couldn't do anything to extricate them. Not knowing his own health status he did the one ******* thing he COULD do which was get himself treatment, while NOT bringing any further BS down upon his friends. Give the man a break.

During required "roll over training", that gives the soldier some idea of what it's like so that when it happens in combat you have a bit of an edge, you get put in an up-armored Hummvee that's on a rotisserie and you have all of the usual crap in the vehicle. You have on armor and helmet etc...plastic rifles, assorted stuff that would likely BE in the vehicle on a combat patrol. You are then rotated around to upside down. The damn doors weigh a freaking ton and have a latch system that's simple when right side up but backwards when upside down. Think it's not a big deal? Try it....**** flies every where and bangs around and into you. You ARE disoriented and panicked, and must get the hell OUT and are being timed. You have to do this all while the enemy is pouring lead into and around you, mortars are "crummping' everywhere, maybe the gunner is just a set of legs and half of a torso because he didn't get pulled inside fast enough by the backseat occupants..You have to get the gunner who was standing up in the hatch out, You have to get out WITH your assigned weapon so you can shoot back. You have to find your ammo that went flying away somewhere, you have to get your buddies out because more guns is always better. And this is in a calm quiet hanger and not after a serious accident, at night with your friends trapped in the crushed car.

upload_2019-9-3_8-20-44.jpeg[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fc8.alamy.com%2Fcomp%2FMNB546%2Fus-army-reserve-troop-unit-list-soldiers-observe-humvee-rollover-training-during-operation-cold-steel-ii-march-5-2018-at-fort-mccoy-wis-operation-cold-steel-is-the-us-army-reserves-crew-served-weapons-qualification-and-validation-exercise-to-ensure-americas-army-reserve-units-and-soldiers-are-trained-and-ready-to-deploy-on-short-notice-as-part-of-ready-force-x-and-bring-combat-ready-and-lethal-firepower-in-support-of-the-army-and-our-joint-partners-anywhere-in-the-world-us-army-reserve-MNB546.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.alamy.com%2Fus-army-reserve-troop-unit-list-soldiers-observe-humvee-rollover-training-during-operation-cold-steel-ii-march-5-2018-at-fort-mccoy-wis-operation-cold-steel-is-the-us-army-reserves-crew-served-weapons-qualification-and-validation-exercise-to-ensure-americas-army-reserve-units-and-soldiers-are-trained-and-ready-to-deploy-on-short-notice-as-part-of-ready-force-x-and-bring-combat-ready-and-lethal-firepower-in-support-of-the-army-and-our-joint-partners-anywhere-in-the-world-us-army-reserve-image185256966.html&docid=6VdxB2bBaMSXVM&tbnid=ZWA-NAJT0gaKAM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiXq9Ho0bTkAhXRc98KHfw8CNsQMwhFKAIwAg..i&w=1300&h=956&hl=en&bih=571&biw=1280&q=us%20army%20roll%20over%20training&ved=0ahUKEwiXq9Ho0bTkAhXRc98KHfw8CNsQMwhFKAIwAg&iact=mrc&uact=8']upload_2019-9-3_8-21-37.jpeg
[/URL]
Lighten up all you Francis's...

Cool that he's a Mopar guy. Sorry to see the car destroyed, good lookin' ride,,or it was...

Actually, he’s really a Ferrari guy, a Land Rover guy, a Pontiac guy, a Mustang guy, a Jeep guy, a Mercedes guy, a Bentley guy, a Lamborghini guy, AND then most recently now a MOPAR guy.

Auto Transport Service
Back