• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kevin Hart Massive back injuries in Calabassas Ca.

I care more about the Cuda then I care about the people in the car. Sorry!!

The third passenger didn't get hurt!

Geez, there's not a lot of compassion from some people. "I don't know him so who cares". He's still a human being, father, son, husband, brother etc. A good guy too by all accounts, not a criminal or scumbag. Nobody on here knows me personally but if I wiped out in my car and my wife put something up about it I'd hope I got treated a little better...

It states he had massive back injuries , but yet he managed to walk away , got picked up and ended up back at his house first ?

Doesn’t make sense to me

Hope he & his friend make a full recovery... Seems very much like a Mopar guy to me... And while I'm not a big movie guy I've enjoyed a few of his movies, he's a funny guy...
FWIW I've let quite a few people drive my Challenger... Yes it would suck if something like this happened to it, but at the end of the day it's a car, the people are much more important...

what about the guy who crossed a median and killed 7 people in a van , **** like this happens every day yet this story is plastered every where , who cares, he "walked" away. this dude will have another 300,000 dollar car next week

I was out of line with my post.....obviously. The guy’s a great comedian and good guy from what I see on TV. I stand corrected & apologize for a temporary lack of sensitivity and saying he’s ‘stupid’ for allowing his buddy to drive his car. He’s not ‘stupid’, although probably pretty sad, but i’m sure happy all survived. I’m sure he’ll buy another ‘classic’ car.
I do know he is a Ferrari guy, a Land Rover guy, a Pontiac guy, a Mustang guy, a Jeep guy, a Mercedes guy, AND a MOPAR guy. Too bad it was the MOPAR that got demolished! As has been mentioned, thank goodness he & other passengers are OK. I did delete my in-poor-taste perceived post! If I offended, I offer my humble apologies.

what makes him Not a mopar guy?
is there some rules we dont know about?
you had to have owned 4 hemis,8 340s and 12 440 cars before you can be a " mopar guy"
???????????????????

also,im not understanding the stupidity you keep mentioning.
no-one was drinking or drugging,it literally was an Accident.
why wouldnt he let his friend drive his car?
seriously,do you not have Any friends?

i am kind of blown away by how much the car cost to build,but,
its still just a car and im glad they all survived.
i completely agree with Rich about not much good happening at 1 am either.
even if you are stone cold sober,the guy in the oncoming lane might not be.......

Last edited:
This will make the 3rd thread about this wreck I've seen on FBBO so far...

Kevin was first out of the vehicle and according to a witness, a member of his security team showed up in an SUV and picked him up. Kevin lives nearby and cops say he went home "to get medical attention." He was eventually treated at a hospital.

yanno what stands out to me,is,if one of us had gotten in a crash,left the scene and went home,there would have been cops beating down our door...
because why leave the scene where your friends have just been involved in a major crash in Your car?
does this guys house have a ER?
why didnt he take the other guy With him?

I don't have a clue how Walmart got thrown into this, or if this guy sued them but.............
FB_IMG_1567362477436.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back