• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kyle crashed and the crowd went wild.....

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:34 PM
Reaction score
Well, back on Sept 9 anyways at the Southern 500. Yeah, I'm behind but thought wow, I'm not the only one that doesn't like the ahole! When he came into the pits and turned into the opening to go to the trailer, people had to literally run and jump out of his way when he drove through. His true colors came out....once an ahole, always an ahole. Kinda thought that he had finally settled down but nope. Usually DVR a race just to have something to have on while out in the shop and this one is the race I'm half way paying attention to today. You could really hear the crowd cheering though lol

Theres still Nascar races? Toyotas? Up here we got nixed from the channel that supported Racing And when cars looked like the cheaply made roundy rounds cars. I stopped watching. Nothing like the older days. Nowadays I can watch asians doing a buck fifty on our ring road for free. :D

I guess you could find the race on the internet somewhere....or at least what Kyle did. The ones doing color commentary even mentioned him not having 'smarts' and might be called to the CRAPCAR trailer for a talkin to.....

Theres still Nascar races? Toyotas? Up here we got nixed from the channel that supported Racing And when cars looked like the cheaply made roundy rounds cars. I stopped watching. Nothing like the older days. Nowadays I can watch asians doing a buck fifty on our ring road for free. :D
Whatever floats yer boat :D I know many do not like the 'clone' cars racing but I still like to see racing and people driving cars 200 mph and still banging into each other is good enough :D I even watch Indy cars, dirt cars and still watch some drag racing. It's mostly something to fill the void of being in the shop in silence.....and sure the heck ain't going to DVR the View!!!!

Yup....looks to me like he's the one that screwed up and then was pissed. Thing is, afterwards, he admitted that he was the one that caused it and I commend him for doing that. Years back, he wouldn't have even said that much but he still nearly ran over some people when he was pissed and drove into the garage area with no regard. I can understand being pissed at myself but still, you just gotta have a little bit more sense and respect for others. I know he's still a bit young but at 36....he's still acting kinda like a child.

Toyotas are 1 - 2 - 3

And I met Brad K in Green Bay WI , Past Wednesday night

I parked his private jet

I asked him what brings him to Green Bay , Short Track ?

No he says , I wanna play some football - I laughed

Honestly , super nice guy

And remember he won his only Championship in a Dodge

I got to remind him of that - He smiled and didn’t say a word

Well, back on Sept 9 anyways at the Southern 500. Yeah, I'm behind but thought wow, I'm not the only one that doesn't like the ahole! When he came into the pits and turned into the opening to go to the trailer, people had to literally run and jump out of his way when he drove through. His true colors came out....once an ahole, always an ahole. Kinda thought that he had finally settled down but nope. Usually DVR a race just to have something to have on while out in the shop and this one is the race I'm half way paying attention to today. You could really hear the crowd cheering though lol
Whate am I anss hole if I crash?

I couldn’t get it to copy, just google kyle Busch takes out cones. He got a 50k ticket for that.

I'm getting ready to crash for the night:rolleyes:

Good night.:D

Never been to a big time NASCAR event, would like to do it just to experience the spectacle of it, like going to a big concert or something. Did go to a few small town dirt track events years ago, even had a track here for a bit. It was cool. Loud. Low tech but still fast.
My lasting memory of one event was in Edmonton, Alberta. Dirt track, somewhere around ‘95 or ‘96. Nighttime. There was a tight group of cars. Dust. Suddenly in the lights a tire, rim and axel went flying straight up in the air, probably twenty feet. That is burned in my memory like a photograph, it was so cool, so dangerous.

I've got turn 1 tickets for the Halloween race at Martinsville!!! Can't wait!!

This is the view from my seat.

jolitinjoez-20200423151850.jpg

Cool. The noise must be deafening. I love stuff like that, just experience it.
Yes, ear protection is a must. We try to do a different track every year. We live 35 minutes from Martinsville, so it was a no brainer.
Here we are at Richmond in 2019.

20190921_194218.jpg

Next year is Bristol.

Auto Transport Service
Back