• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Leaf springs

Nice, Where did you get your leafs from.? Do you recommend them? Cost? 69 GTXlooking at Hemi leafs.
I don't remember exactly but I think it was either Hensley Racing in Knoxville, TN or Mancini Racing in MI. It has been a while ago since I installed them and they cost me around $200.00 for the pair. They have served me well for over 25 years and I do recommend them to you.
Here is a link for Mancini.
Mopar Performance Heavy Duty Leaf Spring (manciniracing.com)

Last edited:
A couple more pics with the Hemi springs.
IMG_0062.jpg
IMG_0064.jpg

I wanted the same thing for the GTX. I opted for “add a leaf” from Summit. They’re just half leafs easy to install and very inexpensive it’s been a few but I think I only paid about $38 for them. Can’t remember if that was for one or both. But raised the car the desired 1’- 2’. You might want to check them out.

Last edited:
I have mopar performance super stock springs with coil overs in my car. It’s settled about 1” down now from this pic. Would be another 1” lower with no coil overs at all

5C09D2E9-2313-41F4-BFC1-44A1396FD813.jpeg

I ordered the ESPO springs and the Bilstein shocks from PST springs are on 5 week backorder. Thanks for everyone's help. Wish me luck with this setup and install.

Photo of a Texas 68 Charger after installation of Mopar Performance Heavy Duty leaf springs, part numbers P4452982 and P4452983. Summit Racing sells them for $140 and $153 respectively.

68 Charger.png

Auto Transport Service
Back