• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LED Flasher part# 67 Coronet

Stonehengeheel

Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know which flasher Part number to buy to get Rear LEDs to flash? Will this flasher affect the front turn signals in any way? Thanks

If it is not made specifically for LED's you may find that if you have a combination of LED's and incandescent bulbs that it will flash at a different rate than you are used to with all incandescent. LED's don't draw as much power which is what the flasher is sensing and breaking the circuit to cause the "blink". Flasher cans made for LED's specifically will work fairly normal for a mix of bulb types. Generally one's made for LED's specifically will flash at a slightly faster rate. It should also be noted that it affects the front bulbs and rear bulbs at the same time since it interrupts the power flow before those circuits split.

Most LED fashers I have seen have an extra ground wire.

I used this LED flasher on my 71 Road runner.
1707327763508.png

I used them in both the turn signal circuit and the 4 way circuit.

Auto Transport Service
Back