• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see them station wagons

C_stripes

Local time
5:11 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone. As I recently became a member of the B-body wagon family, I would really like to see pics of other wagons. Preferably 71-3 coronets, but all are good. Wagons are pretty sweet "forgotten" muscle cars. A little about mine, I have not seen it in person yet as I just won it on eBay and my friend Ross is holing it till I can get up there. Right now it doesn't look like much. It is a pretty basic 72 Coronet Wagon in green on green. It does have disk brakes, sway bar, and an 8 3/4. The car is also pretty solid. Future plans for the car include;
71 Grille, 71 marker lights, rear roof spoiler, sports mirrors, 15" rallies or slotts, tuff wheel, rally gauges, hood pins, and maybe a bulge hood grafted into a coronet one.
It is currently a 318 car, but I am tied between what I want to do drive train wise. I would either like to go with a 5.9 magnum with fuel injection and a four speed auto, or a 440 six pack auto. I am honestly leaning to the small block though as I really want to enjoy the car and drive it as much as I can. As for how I want it to look, I would like to change the interior color to black, but I rather like the Green. So it may get resprayed in original F3. But who knows, that's a LONG way down the road.
Anyway, as I am asking for pics, I better post some of my own.
resize20.jpg

resize61.jpg

here is mine. sorry its not a b-body. i wandered over from the a-body site.

P1312228.jpg

P5022409.jpg

slantscamp - where in ca do you live? That second pic looks really familiar like Monterey or Cambria or something...

i live up in the S.F. bay area, but the second pic was taken in morro bay a few weeks ago. we have been driving alot lately.

Nice wagon, scamp! Sure looks like a candidate for one of those 2-door "Nomad" style conversions like someone else did here recently.

Hey everyone. As I recently became a member of the B-body wagon family, I would really like to see pics of other wagons. Preferably 71-3 coronets, but all are good. Wagons are pretty sweet "forgotten" muscle cars. A little about mine, I have not seen it in person yet as I just won it on eBay and my friend Ross is holing it till I can get up there. Right now it doesn't look like much. It is a pretty basic 72 Coronet Wagon in green on green. It does have disk brakes, sway bar, and an 8 3/4. The car is also pretty solid. Future plans for the car include;
71 Grille, 71 marker lights, rear roof spoiler, sports mirrors, 15" rallies or slotts, tuff wheel, rally gauges, hood pins, and maybe a bulge hood grafted into a coronet one.
It is currently a 318 car, but I am tied between what I want to do drive train wise. I would either like to go with a 5.9 magnum with fuel injection and a four speed auto, or a 440 six pack auto. I am honestly leaning to the small block though as I really want to enjoy the car and drive it as much as I can. As for how I want it to look, I would like to change the interior color to black, but I rather like the Green. So it may get resprayed in original F3. But who knows, that's a LONG way down the road.
Anyway, as I am asking for pics, I better post some of my own.
resize20.jpg

resize61.jpg

I realize this is an old thread but I just stumbled on it. But that's a nice Coronet looks pretty straight from the pics. Make sure you us updated or your progress

Well there's this
IMG_2143.jpg

Etsy010.jpg

And this
272_7294_1copy-1.jpg

And these
Photo1.jpg

Photo1-1.jpg

And these
IMG_1842-2.jpg

There's a few more still kickin' around our camp but we lost six wagons in our big shop fire recently. More focus on the ones we still have I guess. Maybe the wagon God thought we were getting greedy.

Never seen one of these.. Dodge Colt Station wagon... Not on the road i can remember anyway..

1636__320x240_dodge-colt-wagon-03.gif

dodge-colt-wagon-04.gif

Wonder how many children where conceived in them ? :headbang::headbang:

This is my friend Rodney's Grand Fury wagon. It's called "5300". That's how much it weighs with him behind the wheel in race trim. It's runs 12.60s down the 1350 and 8.40s in the 660. It's gotta stock bore and stroke 440 with 250 casting iron heads, 10.1 compression ratio and a fairly mild hydraulic cam. Good parts choices, boys. Rodney's been doin this over thirty years. This car is proof that anything can be fast. It's a damn fun car, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCZvyAYb6G8

rc I like the front plate:headbang:

How much was that transparent aluminum shfter handle?

Man, those 64s sure have a lot of character.

this is for sale locally--- m/tranny pulled-- has new fenders-- in pieces though!

Attachments

• 5Fd5Hd5Md3K93Ic3Fec7i78086cc4630d13e1.jpg
    5Fd5Hd5Md3K93Ic3Fec7i78086cc4630d13e1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 547
cool wagons

Cool stuff guys, I've alway been a big fan of Wagons & especially 2 door wagons, the original SUV & Moms grocery getter.... :headbang: Here are a bunch I like unfortunately none of them mine... Enjoy

Attachments

• 41 Plymouth Woody Station Wagon advert. #1.jpg
    41 Plymouth Woody Station Wagon advert. #1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 482
  • 49 Dodge Woody Station Wagon Advert. #1.jpg
    49 Dodge Woody Station Wagon Advert. #1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 497
  • 59 Cadilac Pro Mod Hurse.jpg
    59 Cadilac Pro Mod Hurse.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 579
  • 58 Dogde full line Advert. #1.jpg
    58 Dogde full line Advert. #1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 553
  • 59 Catalina Safari Wagon.jpg
    59 Catalina Safari Wagon.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 505
More Wagons 2

A few more wagons, unfortunately again non of them mine... :headbang: There are a few more like the 49-51 Ford Woody & any year of the Magnum Wagon from Dodge....

Attachments

• 66 Dodge Ram-I Military.jpg
    66 Dodge Ram-I Military.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 569
  • 70 AMC Gremlin Advert. #1.jpg
    70 AMC Gremlin Advert. #1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 566
  • 70 RR Wagon 4spd bucket seat Tribute-Clone.jpg
    70 RR Wagon 4spd bucket seat Tribute-Clone.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 564
  • 99 Shelby Dodge Durango SP-360.jpg
    99 Shelby Dodge Durango SP-360.jpg