• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lincoln Delaware

BanginGears

Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score
Anyone know if this is a nice place to live?
My daughter just got transferred there and I'm worried. Says crime rate is a little high but that was 2019 stats.
Or she can be transferred to Bear Delaware.

It’s not that bad of an area, it’s up and coming. Bear, Middletown is growing

It’s not that bad of an area, it’s up and coming. Bear, Middletown is growing
This is very true all the above is not bad areas to live a little busy with traffic in Bear and Middletown but overall good places to live

Any suggestions for a country girl going city ?
A simple 6 shot alloy frame 2" barrell .38
Weighs nothing , simple to fire and or load.
Bought the same for my granddaughter.
Tarus makes some nice light simple revolvers.

A simple 6 shot alloy frame 2" barrell .38
Weighs nothing , simple to fire and or load.
Bought the same for my granddaughter.
Tarus makes some nice light simple revolvers.

I'm talking about a nice place for her to go live. Night life and beach and safe community.

Anyone know if this is a nice place to live?
My daughter just got transferred there and I'm worried. Says crime rate is a little high but that was 2019 stats.
Or she can be transferred to Bear Delaware.
I lived in Lewes for 4 years and worked in Milford during that time. Lincoln is a nice area , I have friends that live there, Very safe , Lewes is nice but expensive. Be Prepared for beach traffic on routes 1, 13 and 113. Stay away from Georgetown. Southern Delaware has great weather.

I lived in Lewes for 4 years and worked in Milford during that time. Lincoln is a nice area , I have friends that live there, Very safe , Lewes is nice but expensive. Be Prepared for beach traffic on routes 1, 13 and 113. Stay away from Georgetown. Southern Delaware has great weather.

What's wrong with Georgetown?
They have some nice homes for sale?

I live in north Wilmington and have no issues. I’m an hour in forty five minutes from rehobeth beach. sister-in-law lives in Milton Delaware and they like it there

Look man. Wilmington DE or surrounding areas is not a choice for a Dad. I would look at Westchester PA as a minimum. That's as a Dad. Anywhere near Philly is a non-starter.

Chuck (snook)

Also, night life is on her and you. I would not be looking at night life as a pre-requisite for my daughter. If it is for for you, then look for notices at the Philly morgue.

Chuck (snook)

Also, night life is on her and you. I would not be looking at night life as a pre-requisite for my daughter. If it is for for you, then look for notices at the Philly morgue.

Chuck (snook)

It's not a prerequisite. I want her to have a nice place to live. A safe, happy place to live.

Any suggestions for a country girl going city ?
Yup.....don't leave the country!! I'm not exactly a 'country boy' but grew up in a small town up north (Taunton Mass a chew sheeets) and lived next to a dairy farm for a time then moved south into pretty much a prairie with cattle here and there. Now it's grown up and don't particularly like how things are now but there was and still is a presence of a huge petrochem industry here and made good money over the years working at a major refinery. Most of the dirt roads are now paved and the 2 lane roads are 6 lanes wide and it sucks. Never been to any of the places you mentioned but North Wilmington is smaller in population than the city I live in now but it's right on the border with Houston and well, traffic is nuts now. Looking at the net, N Wilmington has a whole bunch of large buildings while Pasadena does not. In fact, the city just demo'ed the tallest building the city had and now there's nothing taller than 3 stories lol.

pasadenabankdrone-001.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back