• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long Island guy here

Pool Fixer

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:47 PM
Reaction score
Hi there. I’ve been lurking for years. Some of you may know me from other Mopar forums I’ve been on. I’m dkn1997 on most of those. Looking forward to learning from you guys. Dragged it out of my garage after 8 years so it will take some work to get it back to driving. It’s at my shop on a lift so this time around it should be easier.

5B66A17C-60A7-40EB-B3DC-B3E4C7A8E328.jpeg

67CC28F9-46AC-4D11-8EEC-9DCE30593602.jpeg

7B53A32C-2A1E-4ECD-AA7A-3008936ABECB.jpeg

D928EE0E-DC5B-40BC-B914-7C75363A36DE.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

nice 68 Charger

Welcome aboard from across the sound!

Welcome from Georgia.

That is extremely nice! Makes me think of some reality show with a pre-staged barn find.:thumbsup:

Welcome from Illinois!! Very nice Charger and workshop as well!

Welcome from western NY. Nice ‘68. How’s the Wildfire lift been treating ya so far?

Wildfire lift is unbelievable! My Charger would probably still be sitting In the garage if I didn’t have it. I bought this car when i was 26 and I’m 53 now…I’ve crawled in/over/under every inch and I’m looking forward to working like a gentleman.

The plan going forward is
-efi
-full front suspension refresh

I have a FAST EZ efi 2.0 which I bought a while ago and just received my tanks, Inc efi fuel tank.

I also have a QA1 tubular k member, bigger t bars, tubular upper and lowers.

Car already has:
-hotchkis rear springs and front sway bars
-US Cartool subframe connectors installed.

EFI on these old rigs is a bit foreign to me but it sounds like you have a plan. I won’t get in the way of that. Good luck on the rest of your plans. Keep us posted with your progress and look forward to seeing you around here!

EFI on these old rigs is a bit foreign to me but it sounds like you have a plan. I won’t get in the way of that. Good luck on the rest of your plans. Keep us posted with your progress and look forward to seeing you around here!
Welcome from down the sound in Brooklyn.

Welcome from Missouri!!

1670784101793.png
and why would you let the baby sit for 8 years? Well glad you let her out to play.

Auto Transport Service
Back