• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

look a demon

ricks_RR

Local time
1:10 PM
Reaction score
was at a dealership
20211009_081633_HDR.jpg

Nice looking car, but with just a handful fewer HP less, a Redeye is the way to go. The Demon has got a better looking hood though. How many $$$ over sticker are they asking?

Automatic only... no thanks.

I couldn’t afford it anyway.:D

a Redeye is the way to go

Why?
Because it handles better?
Because its cheaper?

I'd probably be happy with both. Demon or Redeye Widebody.
I was driving a 2017 Hellcat and the Widebody would be a must have for me.

More traction means more action! :D

Why?
Because it handles better?
Because its cheaper?

785 HP for the Redeye on pump gas.
840 HP for the Demon on race gas, but 808 on pump gas.

For street driving, no one is going to notice the 23 HP difference, but your wallet will feel the pinch with the hefty price difference for the Demon.

Can't remember - does the Redeye have the line loc and launch modes the Demon has? Honest question...

Of course, you're "stuck with" a back seat in a redeye, and you don't get "the crate"...for those who care about those things...

Demons were produced in one run and aren't now, correct?

Redeye. 797. Doesn’t have the Panache of saying SUPER STOCK - DEMON - DAYTONA. Less exclusive.
8284E7AC-D5A9-46CD-BA86-5E519554F9DE.jpeg
Standard Body. Not narrow.

its the owner of the dealerships not for sale only 1500 miles on it . just a nice looking car

Can't remember - does the Redeye have the line loc and launch modes the Demon has? Honest question...

The Redeye does not have the trans brake like the Demon. I would think that it doesn't have the Torque Reserve then also, but am not 100% sure on that one.

The Demon has got a better looking hood though. How many $$$ over sticker are they asking?

I agree the hood on the Demon is awesome looking. If I ever bought a Challenger, I would want to put a Demon hood on it.

There is a dealer in the Pittsburgh area that has a Demon with less than 200 miles on it and they are asking $170k for it.

I agree the hood on the Demon is awesome looking. If I ever bought a Challenger, I would want to put a Demon hood on it.

There is a dealer in the Pittsburgh area that has a Demon with less than 200 miles on it and they are asking $170k for it.

At that price, they'll be holding onto that for a while.

I know where a Demon is in an air chamber with less the 50 miles

I saw this beauty at our local Mopar dealer. Anyone familiar with Papa’s Dodge will know his collection.

0F349940-A584-420B-BAD3-6346A20D2040.jpeg 56CB3637-55F6-4594-ADBB-6D062A075DB8.jpeg

It seems like every Demon that shows up on BAT has less than 100 miles on it.

what a waste.

Auto Transport Service
Back