• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for opinions from RMS Street Lynx users!

Wookie316

Local time
9:06 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for opinions from guys who have installed an RMS Street Lynx in their car?
How do you like it?
Pros and Cons from a stock leaf setup?
Photos of the stance of the car.
How easy was it to install.
Does everything clear as advertised with an 8 ¾” (Curious as I have 3” TTI tail pipes!)?
Ride, handle & feel of suspension? Does the car hook ok or does it spin?
Does it have to be installed in the existing front spring hanger mount, or can the link be moved inward with the installation of a spring relocating kit?

Right now in my 71 Charger I am using a SS spring setup with an 1 ½ lowering block, a set of Slide A Links and a Firm Feel sway bar. My frame has weld in connectors as well. I will mention I am already running the RMS front end kit. Very happy with it!

So I guess what I am asking is compared to the setup I am running now, am I going to see any handling or ride improvements to what I have now? Had I been thinking, I probably would have converted the rear the same time I did the front.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

not sure if i can give exact answer you are looking for but i havent heard of many people here using it.
i have the magnumforce 4 link rear. which in a way is similiar.
pros:
easy to install myself
has alot of adjustability ( height, spring rate, )
does not diff roll
comfy ride

cons:
3" exhaust does not go past the upper shockie mounts unless i do some major exhaust modifications.
pain in the *** to setup (align) but definetly doable.

i definetly prefer it to the springs.
and the reason i went with magnumforce is i do not liek the design of the rms suspension, box tube is much more so easily crushed or bent then chromoly tube, which is used in drag cars anyway.

Auto Transport Service
Back