• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Love this black dog....

I here ya,
His ball drop and head tilt is funny as hell.

My buddy had a black Lab. Loved to play with a tennis ball.
Thing was he would bring it back but not drop it.You would do the "gimmie the ball"thing but nope he wouldn't.
My buddy said "Zeek, you want a beer ?" he would spit the ball out.He loved beer !

My daughter westie will bring the ball back and drop it and run back in the yard and wait for you to throw it again. If you can't reach it and tell her closer, she'll run back to you and bump it with her nose till you can get it and run back out to wait again. It's hilarious to watch.

Mine. Her name is Mopar, and she will chase a ball till I get tired of throwing it.

20210728_150608.jpg 20201114_114822.jpg 20201109_081605.jpg

Our collie, RIP, would chase the ball, bring it back and drop it just out of reach. I would tell her, bring it closer, i cant reach it. She would bark and ignore me for about three times before picking it up and dropping closer, but still just out of reach unless I got out of my lawn chair. Funny, smart dog.

I've had two solid black shepherds (Czech dogs) and now a black & red from Germany. OK, I'm partial to German Shepherds, but they do have unique combination of intelligence and a sense humor. I guess there are two types of people in the world. Those who love dogs, and the rest who are just lonely.
IMG_1074.JPG
IMG_0084.jpg
unnamed (1).JPG

yeah Ghost the reaction is great...

Dog black labs matter.jpg

my old BLACK (dog) Lab "the Duke" way back when, 1995-ish
Budnicks Dog Duke.JPG

When my wife was an MP she and her partner, Tim, had a giant all black German Shephard police dog named Cracker. Dog weighed 91lbs. Scary looking boy. He reportedly just loved it when they ran...

Auto Transport Service
Back