• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lowest milage Hemi Bird ?

I just think that a Superbird with like 350k miles would be awesome.
It would have been driven all over and have tons of stories to tell....

I was just reading a story about a high mileage bird they used to deliver pizzas with or something like that.

I know thar Pete Veight has a Hemi Superbird that shows only 1900 miles. Its white,with black top and interior.

ricks lime green bird

I was wrong rick edwards bird has over 150,000 miles on it, he has owned it since new!
he drives it all over the country

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,47075.0.html

great story here

indexCATVX15A.jpg

I like 'em all, but the vert needs to head to Florida to my garage!

I know thar Pete Veight has a Hemi Superbird that shows only 1900 miles. Its white,with black top and interior.

I believe its 5000 miles. Its an old Salt Flat racer. Still has the 200mph club sticker in the window.

I didnt say that. I have know Pete for 12 years and was at his place when the car was dropped off. Im just saying I believe its 5000 miles not 1900 miles.

Yeah, I saw. Thanks for making me look like an *** Pete, LOL Disregard the email I sent.

Pete's return email,

"3,644"

So it would seem the answer is no, He doesnt know how many miles are on it seeing he states 1900 here and 3400 miles in his email, LOL either way I was wrong on my 5000 mile figure.

Pete's return email,

"3,644"

So it would seem the answer is no, He doesnt know how many miles are on it seeing he states 1900 here and 3400 miles in his email, LOL either way I was wrong on my 5000 mile figure.

well he doesnt really know where he lives either so maybe he has demetia ? :rolling:

You mean he occasionally wakes up in someone else's house and thinks someone stole his car? TV?

SOFA??

The problem is there are two Petes,and both have Charger convertibles,so I can see how you're getting confused. I'm the Rhode Island Pete,with the orange 70 Charger convertible,and the other Pete,is from Connecticut,and has the Sublime Daytona Charger convertible,as well as two wingcars,one is a green 69 Daytona,and the other is the white 70 Hemi Superbird. I thought that the Bird had 1900 miles showing,but it may have been more,but I know it's definately less than 5000,and may very well be the lowest mileage Hemi Superbird in existance. Pete is a nice guy,and he has some really sweet wingcars.

And there you have it. Im not as dumb as I look.LOL The car has 3644 miles.

Auto Transport Service
Back