• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MAC tools / S&S score

Nice, I was looking at some ratcheting wrench sets on the MAC truck last week, 199.95 for a 12pc sae, glad I didn't get them.
That's robbery. I bought a 50pc. S&K kit for $150 a year ago

Really? Remind me not to buy anything from you. Don't want the bad karma. I have a retail business. Shoplifting and employee theft take money out of my pocket. I'm sure the people who buy the stuff from the scumbags who steal my stuff are thrilled at the "great deal that fell off the back of the truck"!!!
Butt hurt alarm, if you can't solve a simple problem like employee theft, close the doors.

Butt hurt alarm, if you can't solve a simple problem like employee theft, close the doors.

Not butt hurt, just stating a common problem. In the end it really doesn't cost me, but rather my customers. Shrinkage is a known issue and factored into the cost and hence the selling price. It's like that in every business. If you buy stolen stuff, you're part of the problem and in the same category as the scumbags who steal the stuff. You brag to your kids that you buy stolen goods? Good job parenting (if you have kids, that is).

Not according to his response to my comment.
I was kidding for the most part... you mean to tell me you're the only person ever to live their life without sin, never any sort of wrong doing on your part?? You're full of s**t

I was kidding for the most part... you mean to tell me you're the only person ever to live their life without sin, never any sort of wrong doing on your part?? You're full of s**t

If you were kidding, then nothing personal. Am I perfect? No. But I do draw a line at buying something if I know it's hot. I have people come in to my business all the time trying to sell me products I sell at less then half my wholesale cost. I know it has to have fallen off a truck. I throw them out. Now, someone might sell a tool set like you bought, for a good price, like you got, for a lot of reasons and not necessarily hot. And that's fine. But knowing it's hot and buying it, is a different story.

Not butt hurt, just stating a common problem. In the end it really doesn't cost me, but rather my customers. Shrinkage is a known issue and factored into the cost and hence the selling price. It's like that in every business. If you buy stolen stuff, you're part of the problem and in the same category as the scumbags who steal the stuff. You brag to your kids that you buy stolen goods? Good job parenting (if you have kids, that is).
I totally feel your pain on the theft part. Whether it's from employees stealing fuel from me. Or neighbors just plain stealing my things. It takes time and money just to watch your own back.
I would like to think people would post things on here that were hot. Sort of incriminating. But who knows. Anyway you should be able to shoot thieves. They deserve it

Anyway you should be able to shoot thieves. They deserve it

Here's my preference. I put this up almost 40 years ago.

IMG_3850.JPG

Facts are is everyone of us have bought a stolen item at some point, whether you knew it or not. Personally I don't ask, if I see a "good deal" for something I want or need, I'm getting it.

Auto Transport Service
Back