• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magnum 500 LH & RH Oversized Acorns, where to buy them?

ricoman97

Local time
5:22 AM
Reaction score
I am looking to replace the stock steel wheels on the 68 Charger and noticed the through hole on the Magnum 500 rims are larger, causing the stock or standard acorns to nearly pass through them. I still have LH & RH threads on the car.

Can anyone recommend where to find a set of LH & RH oversized acorns/nuts for these rims?
Thank you
Rich

I dealt with Rich Rehrenberg on e bay with some larger shouldered lug nuts. I dont remember if I was able to get lh and rh nuts or changed them to all right hand. I see the right hand nuts are listed under #221459961233 on ebay

Take a close look at those lug nut holes from both sides. They may be wallowed out from being too loose on the wheel. Post up a pic.
I had a couple of holes on my set in that condition and went to Discount Tire and got a set of RH and LH oversized acorns.

Take a close look at those lug nut holes from both sides. They may be wallowed out from being too loose on the wheel. Post up a pic.
I had a couple of holes on my set in that condition and went to Discount Tire and got a set of RH and LH oversized acorns.

That is definitely the situation! I will give Discount Tire a call. I also just found them from Gorilla in RH & LH. I will try the oversized acorns as I am sure that will fit.
Thanks!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back