• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mine is better!! No Mine is!!!

What is the best look for a mopar

• Black Steelies

Votes: 36 8.1%
  • Dog Dishes with Black Steelies

Votes: 48 10.8%
  • Body Color Steelies

Votes: 16 3.6%
  • Dog Dishes with Body Color Steelies

Votes: 80 18.0%
  • Magnum 500s

Votes: 176 39.6%
  • Deluxe Wheelcovers

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Deep Dish Wheel Covers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Simulated Mag Covers

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 88 19.8%
  • I don't care

Votes: 33 7.4%

• Total voters
I would say it would depend on the look that you want.

Here's my choice.

IM000466.JPG

I've been looking for something different at around 16" but I can't find anything that makes me want to go away from my Mag 500s.

2009-12-08 10.26.23small.jpg

Magnum 500's are a typical wheel, from Mopars to Buicks, Fords and anything else that accepts 14' wheels.

they all have there place. depends what your after. I like the resto mod look.

Picture098.jpg

All my friends seem to think I like the Dog Dish style (I call it the sleeper look) BUT IMO the looks nice when the owner feels he (or she) has what they want on it...ALL EXCEPT the BUR's ... Big Ugly Rims!!!

In ALL honesty...no I do not like them, But it is not my car...it is your taste. But I have always felt it takes away from the Classic Car look. But of course that's just my opinion...and I have never denied that I am an a$$hole...and proud of it :eek:)

http://jlbco.hypermart.net/welcome.htm

here are two of my cars....and the 68 Ply Sat will have 500's on it ...but right now it has dog dish (no web site yet)

Last edited:
In ALL honesty...no I do not like them, But it is not my car...it is your taste. But I have always felt it takes away from the Classic Car look. But of course that's just my opinion...and I have never denied that I am an a$$hole...and proud of it :eek:)

http://jlbco.hypermart.net/welcome.htm

here are two of my cars....and the 68 Ply Sat will have 500's on it ...but right now it has dog dish (no web site yet)

Cool site, love your cars... (well the mopars):grin:

Auto Transport Service
Back