• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mine is better!! No Mine is!!!

What is the best look for a mopar

• Black Steelies

Votes: 36 8.1%
  • Dog Dishes with Black Steelies

Votes: 48 10.8%
  • Body Color Steelies

Votes: 16 3.6%
  • Dog Dishes with Body Color Steelies

Votes: 80 18.0%
  • Magnum 500s

Votes: 176 39.6%
  • Deluxe Wheelcovers

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Deep Dish Wheel Covers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Simulated Mag Covers

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 88 19.8%
  • I don't care

Votes: 33 7.4%

• Total voters
I've been looking for something different at around 16" but I can't find anything that makes me want to go away from my Mag 500s.

I am with you on that one, they just look great. Performance, tough look and class all rolled into one...I need to find some that will accept a 12" tire!

I am with you on that one, they just look great. Performance, tough look and class all rolled into one...I need to find some that will accept a 12" tire!

You have a challenge ther on a 66/67 b body.

You may have to both move the springs over AND mini tub it.

I think that it really depends on what look your after, nostalgic, drag, original, 60s era, 70s era, updated to 2010 pro touring, decisions, decisions, decisions. They all look good.

Last edited:
Dog dish

74Duster360031.jpg

You have a challenge ther on a 66/67 b body.

You may have to both move the springs over AND mini tub it.

In progress...springs are relocated, and the tubs are fabbed and being welded in! I am getting pumped! I have enough room for a 12" tire.

I like the 15" Magnum 500's and the factory 15" ralley wheels on most 70 and up Mopars. If I changed the factory wheel it would have to be the grey center, silver rim, Torque Thrusts. I was never a fan of the steel wheels with or without the dog dishes. Just doesn't look good to me.

The 70 "runner" wagon was featured in the Oct '97 Mopar Muscle and the '98 Aug Hot Rod Magazines.

I prefer steel wheels either black or body color with "Dog Dish" caps.
or Vintage "Torque Thrusts" non- polished.

Is this poll for your own amusement?,
or are you looking for what everbody likes?
if you want to be like EVERYBODY,
then get the Chrome Magnums, or polished TQ's, you'll be like all the other Sheep.

Go to any Mopar show anywhere, you'll see what I mean....BAAAA!

Sorry If I offended anyone, but I've been doing this for soo long,
and I know what I've seen too much of.

My Head Hurts, I'll go take a Nap now.....ZZZZzzzzz.

On the note that your post is offensive, yes. No, I'm not doing it for amusement, I'm not trying to fit in. I want to see everyone's common stand points and I want to familiarize myself with what people think of what wheels. I'm new to the Mopar bit so I need to do research and look for popluar trends and such.

In the other hand, go take a nap, it will be good for you, no one should be irrritable. OK:grin:

Auto Transport Service
Back