• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missing headliner and hardware - 73 Charger

Ragnar

Local time
9:17 AM
Reaction score
My Charger came to me without any remnants of the headlining, including the bows (or any other fittings). I know that either four or six bow liners are fitted, but I have no idea which mine originally had!:eek: More confusing is that there appear to be five sets of holes along the upper edge inside the roof, presumably for the bows to fit into (also one extra set of holes beneath these). Can anyone shed any light on this for me please? I’ve taken a photo showing the holes (attached).

My interior is getting covered in a thin layer of rust from the underside if the roof and I really want to at least get the insulation fitted. I have this already, but what is the best sort of glue to use to stick it to the roof? I’m obviously going to rub down all the surface rust first. Any other tips gratefully received!:)

IMG_3406.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back