• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mom said no

hacksaw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:27 PM
Reaction score
being as the 62 didn't find a new home i was going to go ahead and part it. i could have done that in Carlisle down to an empty trailer but really wanted to try one more time to sell whole.
got home and unloaded her and mom popped up with don't take it apart. lets go ahead and make her run. pop and i just looked at each other with a stunned look.
am going to pick up a good 440 that was going to be for a BB swap in the Ram Charger. now its going into the 62. buddy has let me rent his shop while he was on vacation before so think we going to try that.
we have almost everything to make a runner out of it and a good full weekend could make it atleast move under her own power. can make it a 2 door later.
mom knows best and what mom wants ... mom gets. i just don't thing she knows just how much $$$$ this is going to take.
:BangHead:

01 cars.jpg

Send roses once a week until done. Then stop

Sometimes they make sense in a weird way

picked up the 440. and a bunch of other stuff.

IMG_20230720_173535.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back