• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is your favorite carry pistol?

SteveSS

Local time
3:54 AM
Reaction score
I don't mean your most expensive or fanciest but something reasonable you can carry all the time? I had a little Ruger LCP but I gave it to my mom. We had given her a Saiga 410 auto but it's just too big and heavy for her at 93. Mom is an old farm girl, she has no problem with guns.

I'd like to get my daughter a purse gun but it can't be too heavy or expensive. She has a .45 auto at home but that's too heavy for everyday carry. She likes the '45 because it's so heavy and that absorbs the recoil quite a bit.

USP40c or my Micro-9. Always get the best you can afford.

I like my Smith and Wesson M&P shield ez 380, I also like my Ruger security 9 both guns shoot well and have never misfired or jammed.

I don't mean your most expensive or fanciest but something reasonable you can carry all the time? I had a little Ruger LCP but I gave it to my mom. We had given her a Saiga 410 auto but it's just too big and heavy for her at 93. Mom is an old farm girl, she has no problem with guns.

I'd like to get my daughter a purse gun but it can't be too heavy or expensive. She has a .45 auto at home but that's too heavy for everyday carry. She likes the '45 because it's so heavy and that absorbs the recoil quite a bit.
Sig 365 is my EDC. Very pleased with the quality and accuracy. The Springfield Hellcat is a nice pistol as well.

Cash

Sig P365XL before I lost it in an unfortunate boating accident. Very close to the 365 but fits my hand better. Have her hold them both and one will fit best. Buy that one.

And the Hellcat is worth a look. Springfield continues to innovate and improve.

Plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

Ruger LCR .357 mag. Small compact no hammer. Carry it on my hip and hardly know it’s there.

My daughter watches Autumns Armory on YouTube, now she wants one like hers. Ugh, at least it's a 380 like the wife's pink pistol. Told em they need to start shooting 45, and stop with the pink rainbow happy guns. I lost that argument.
download (3).jpeg

SIG M18 and SIG 365XL are my EDCs depending on what I'm wearing. 365XL has the Wilson Combat module and it was a game changer for me. Fits my hand so much better now.

My wife also has the 365XL as an EDC and she loves it. Small and light enough to fit inside of her clutch purse or a fanny pack. Even with the red dot.

SIG M18 and SIG 365XL are my EDCs depending on what I'm wearing. 365XL has the Wilson Combat module and it was a game changer for me. Fits my hand so much better now.

My wife also has the 365XL as an EDC and she loves it. Small and light enough to fit inside of her clutch purse or a fanny pack. Even with the red dot.
I love Wilson, always add bullet proof parts to my guns, maybe some day I can just buy one.

Don't carry often, but the other day my young friend wanted me to because we were going to look at a truck listed on FB for him and we were carrying thousands in cash. Brought my dad's S&W mod 10; always prefer a revolver in potential rough times, though I like some auto loaders too for target shooting.

Auto Transport Service
Back