• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moonlanding

Correct.....never happened.....that's why it was shown on Fox (fake news) :rofl:

The first moon landing was in 1969, Fox News started broadcasting in 1996. So none of the lunar landings were broadcast on that channel as they originally happened. Yes, they did happen and they were real.

The first moon landing was in 1969, Fox News started broadcasting in 1996. So none of the lunar landings were broadcast on that channel as they originally happened. Yes, they did happen and they were real.
I believe you that my dates were off....and also that the moon landing happened (by the USA and by China)

I’ve been looking into this one a lot recently being the 50 year anniversary of the Moon landing I will admit the whole story is rather unbelievable. However the amount of people that would have to be lying to us for the narrative that it was all fake is also totally unbelievable.this may get a little personal but growing up my favorite movie it was always Apollo 13 and to this day I can still watch the countless documentaries about the Apollo program, the mercury program, and the Gemini program and feel like a kid again. Just today I found myself watching the new SpaceX capsule designed to carry astronauts to the ISS splash down after its first mission and couldn’t help but feel excited that America was back in the game (If you haven’t looked into a space X launch I definitely recommend taking a few moments too. It was fascinating to watch it from start to finish especially seeing the booster rocket land itself after rocketing thecrew capsule in the space)

Last edited:
I believe they went just because you can see junk they left on the moon with a telescope. The question I ponder: was there something there? Why didn't they go back?

:bananadance:NASA rocks :lol:

Space-force will be even better :carrot:

I believe they went just because you can see junk they left on the moon with a telescope. The question I ponder: was there something there? Why didn't they go back?
There’s the speculation that shortly after landing there way a 2 minute Loss of signal(LOS) ofcommunications and people claim it wasn’t really a LOS but that NASA cut the feed. There are reports from non affiliated receiving stations that the signal was cut because Neil was talking about how aliens were all around watching them But those stories are haven’t been. Proven

Landing on the moon summons all the great achievements that humanity are capable of, i do believe too that the man actually land on the moon; a great accomplishment for the USA and the mankind too,

The USA hasn't gone back to the moon because there's not much up there.....BUT, with increases in technology, I seriously think the Chinese might be at least considering mining on the Moon...or maybe building a human outpost in another 20 yrs.??? I wonder.

The Moon, like 99.9% of all celestial bodies is just a hunk of rock basically (or massive gas clouds in some cases). It's the 0.1% (probably an optimistic percentage) that may support life that's interesting to me. Just based on the odds alone, I don't believe we are alone in the universe.

Reasons it could be fake:
To fulfill the wish of an assassinated President.
To win the Space race against Russia.

I believe we could put a man on the moon, I just don't see them getting back home.

The unbelievable part would be. That was 50 years ago and we are relying on the Russians to get us to the space station! We should at least be on Mars by now.

Go see the new documentary just released called Apollo 11. It is simply stunning and has no talking heads, just the folks who were involved doing what it took to get there and back home. Beautiful never before shown footage and fantastic sound on an IMAX screen.
Tom Hand

I think it was faked.

I wonder why some .com billionaire hasn't launched a rocket with a live streaming camera and crash it next to the Rover. Hire the best known doubters to assist and run the program. Convince them and everybody else will believe. Seems like it should be easy enough to settle the issue somehow.

I just can't see it with the Van Allens Belts ..everything since has been in lower earth orbit.

Auto Transport Service
Back