• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MOPAR Restoration Shops in Wisconsin

dhahn_24

Local time
11:45 AM
Reaction score
I am having issues with our '67 Coronet. After putting it on a trailer for our move to Wisconsin neither of the doors will close properly. I have tried adjusting the striker to no avail.

Can anybody out there recommend a good shop that knows MOPARs ? All I can find is Chevy and Ford shops.

Any ideas, or help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

To answer your question, I do not know of any shops in our area.

Did you nail any potholes while she was on the move?

To answer your question, I do not know of any shops in our area.

Did you nail any potholes while she was on the move?
Hi.

The trailer I used did not have a ramp, when the trailer gets tilted there was a small bump to over come. Following the loading the doors would not close. I am very concerned that the frame is soft and bent.

The gaps between the doors and body / fenders looks OK. With strikers removed the bottom of the doors is still about 2 inches from the body and tight at the top.

Thanks for the reply. If you know anybody that might be able to help please let me know.

These guys are good too and are located about 30 min north of Milwaukee. They did the body work on my car and have done multiple turn-key Mopar restorations.

MMR Home

Auto Transport Service
Back