• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars-have and owned

Geri

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score
would there be any interest in a site/forum of the Mopars,Mopar powered vehicles members have owned or own at present?

Isn't that what this place is?

I presume you might mean "Other than B Body Mopars"???

dodgedart SS.jpg
I presume you might mean "Other than B Body Mopars"???
all mopars, mopar powered cars owned, not just B bodies ,if the forums are separated by A,B,C E bodies then the lists would not be complete, just asking.
in the 90's I went to a nostalgia SS race, the chevrolet owners avoided each other, mopar peeps acted like family- as it should be,or is that B?

Had this a couple years back....restored it and it was a fun little car. 318 air car with a 3 speed manual from Arizona.

duster1.jpg
duster2.jpg
interior.jpg
interior2.jpg
engine1.jpg
prepaint2.JPG

That's a sweet A body. I wish I knew when you had it for sale. That car was probably a blast with the 3 speed. Factory air too, I love it!!

Yea it was fun. I planned on doing a 340 4 speed, plum crazy purple, and white interior but I ended up buying a 14' Challenger in plum crazy purple so I redid that car to its fender tag and drove it for a bit before selling. Replaced it with my 68' Charger so I upgraded I believe :)

carlisle2.jpg
carlisle1.jpg

I saw that car around the area several years ago, and it was a very nice ride. I had thoughts on it myself, but need to draw the line sometimes...

Yea it was fun. I planned on doing a 340 4 speed, plum crazy purple, and white interior but I ended up buying a 14' Challenger in plum crazy purple so I redid that car to its fender tag and drove it for a bit before selling. Replaced it with my 68' Charger so I upgraded I believe :)

View attachment 633278 View attachment 633280
Definitely an upgrade!!!

I saw that car around the area several years ago, and it was a very nice ride. I had thoughts on it myself, but need to draw the line sometimes...

I sold it to a guy in East Aurora. Good dude. Then he traded it and some cash for a 68 Coronet, so its in Chicago or somewhere else now. Restoring that car taught me alot on what to do for my future projects and how to go about alot of stuff so it was worth doing. Ended up getting 13K out of it which wasn't bad at all. Broke even and learned alot.
:thumbsup:

I sold it to a guy in East Aurora. Good dude. Then he traded it and some cash for a 68 Coronet, so its in Chicago or somewhere else now. Restoring that car taught me alot on what to do for my future projects and how to go about alot of stuff so it was worth doing. Ended up getting 13K out of it which wasn't bad at all. Broke even and learned alot.
:thumbsup:
I'm envious of that beautiful shop that you have.

My problem is that I have very limited pictures of the Mopars I owned back in the day. I have a few old pictures of my Charger that I could scan in, but back then, you had to take pictures (with actual camera film) and pay to have them developed. :( That's something I didn't do much back then.

Current Mopars are:

My '69 Charger that is shown going through rebuild on my restoration thread (link below)
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...-charger-project.146776/page-3#post-911002089

My '67 Barracuda Notchback that I've talked about over on Forabodiesonly (pics below). You can find me over there under the same user name as here.

Previous Mopars were (no pics I am aware of):
'73 Dart Sport Brown stripe delete /6 - 3spd on floor bench seat
'73 Satellite black with black top 318 column auto, bench seat
'70 Satellite copper with black top 318 column auto, bench seat
'71 Satellite Sebring Plus Copper with white top 383 console auto

Most recent Charger and Barracuda pics:

DSCN0222 (640x480).jpg DSCN0212 (640x480).jpg

Some of us already have posted other cars we owned in our photo garage(s). Others don't. It's all eye candy to me, the more the merrier! :D

Oops,... forgot the Barracuda.

Only decent picture I have here at work with me. Need to take more.

4446.jpeg 4446.jpeg

I am surprised no one commented on the burnout marks going out the door! There are more there since that pic was taken. Those were tuff to do without taking out the overhead door tracks on the way out haha!!

:rofl::lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back