• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More bad news at Tesla motors...

The greenies are cutting down forrests full of oxygen producing trees to put up solar panels! What happened to the ones that used to chain themselves to trees so loggers wouldn't be able to cut them down?

The greenies are cutting down forrests full of oxygen producing trees to put up solar panels! What happened to the ones that used to chain themselves to trees so loggers wouldn't be able to cut them down?

Solar panels are incinerating birds and windmills kill eagles proving that greenies are a murderous bunch of environmental un-friendlies.

https://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-solar-bird-deaths-20160831-snap-story.html

http://savetheeaglesinternational.o...10-20-times-more-than-previously-thought.html

Those murderous greenies also want to cut down even more trees to make paper bag to replace shopping plastic bags that they made us go with 35 years ago because too many trees were being cut down.

Tesla cooks/massages the books as well as anyone on wall street except maybe Jamie Dimon at JP morgan chase...

Tesla will be out of money by October if they don't somehow increase margins on products or someone provides funding them... AGAIN!!!

JMO, the bloom is now off the ponzi rose and there will be hell to pay on shareholders. Love the TSLA to $4,000 people. Maybe one day... just not anytime soon!

Sometimes it seems like people say they're in favor of tax cuts to spur corporate investment, grow the economy, etc. Unless Tesla is involved. I don't understand it.
Sure, I am in favor of some tax cuts, credits or "seed " money but WTF ? How long does the money have to keep pouring down the drain before you realize that the company isn't viable? Whether they have a flawed product or a flawed business plan, they suck more cash than 2500 trophy wives on vacation in Las Vegas.

Stock price is well over $1000 right now. Tesla is kicking ***

Arent those things like $100K each? How are all of these people affording them?

Sure, I am in favor of some tax cuts, credits or "seed " money but WTF ? How long does the money have to keep pouring down the drain before you realize that the company isn't viable? Whether they have a flawed product or a flawed business plan, they suck more cash than 2500 trophy wives on vacation in Las Vegas.
What's BM done with the tax credits lately on their EC program? Or any other EC manufacturer.....

Arent those things like $100K each? How are all of these people affording them?
I think there are models that sell for less but have you priced a fully loaded diesel powered extended cab dually pickup lately?

I guess the bad news is over. At over $1,000 per share, Tesla is now the second most valuable car company, second to Toyota.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...urce=email&utm_content=&utm_campaign=campaign

Meanwhile, Californians show their love for American cars by making Tesla the #1 selling auto, passing Toyota and Honda.
https://electrek.co/2020/05/29/tesla-model-3-beats-honda-civic-top-selling-car-california/
I find it very difficult to believe they’re the #1 selling vehicle in CA. I live here and see quite a few but not nearly as many as Toyota and Honda’s.

I find it very difficult to believe they’re the #1 selling vehicle in CA. I live here and see quite a few but not nearly as many as Toyota and Honda’s.
Not every Toyota or Honda you see is brand new - or Tesla either for that matter. You would have to remove every car from the street and have only the ones that were sold in 2020 to see the current ratio because it's only this year that Tesla pulled to the lead.

What's BM done with the tax credits lately on their EC program? Or any other EC manufacturer.....

I think there are models that sell for less but have you priced a fully loaded diesel powered extended cab dually pickup lately?
100 grand will hardly do it. Last guy I talked that bought a new Ford stopped at 85000. Said he didn't get everything and still had to sweat talk the dealership.

Oh I am not arguing that, someone said that they all cost $100K and who is buying the cars, all I am saying is that they have cheaper models (retail). I completely agree that Tesla is getting some gov't subsidiaries so that they can offer the cars at a cheaper price which means all of taxpayers are in essence paying Tesla to sell their cars. Same with all of the electric cars.

Can you list the subsidies that Tesla is getting at this time? I realize that Tesla does sell their ZEV credits, I would too if I had any. But are they getting any government money? Depending on the version of Model 3 and extra options, they make a good profit on every car.
https://insideevs.com/news/340474/lets-look-at-tesla-model-3-gross-margins-long-amp-mid-range/
This article is from 2018, they may make a little less profit now as they have dropped the price a couple of times. Then again, they have also ramped up production as well.

Auto Transport Service
Back