• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Muscle - classic cars in Qatar - Mates & their beasts - Orchestrated by Josephqatarcarguy

1965-1969-1970 Mustang, 1970-1972 GTO,1972 chevelle , 1968-1986 C10 Qatarcarguys Ramadan cruise

what do you want to know about Qatar?
let me know what you guys would like to see and ill try getting some shots/vids with some classic muscle cars (MOPARS) and aye
here a trail run of us getting morning tea , you can see the skyline here if you watch the video. this isjust a trail,if you like to see any places in qatar comment on down.

#qatar #fifa2022

upload_2021-12-27_5-22-26.jpeg

Qatar and Dubai are actually pretty nice. The rest of the ME...well, yeah.

You have a nice picture selection, Joseph. Keep posting! I certainly appreciate seeing ANY muscle, no matter where on the planet it is!

I enjoy the pix as well! Love all the muscle cars!:thumbsup:

If I never make it back to that ****-hole side of the world, it won't be soon enough!
Who's the hippy mofo that looks like Jerry Garcia, if you know who he is??
I enjoy the pix as well! Love all the muscle cars!:thumbsup:
Hey 440 phixx, what is there to disagree with in my statement, REALLY? You really are a special kind of stupid tool, aren't you? I bet you've never been to that side of the world either!

Hey 440 phixx, what is there to disagree with in my statement, REALLY? You really are a special kind of stupid tool, aren't you? I bet you've never been to that side of the world either!

Every post of yours shows how miserable your life must be. :D:):D

Auto Transport Service
Back