• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Muscle - classic cars in Qatar - Mates & their beasts - Orchestrated by Josephqatarcarguy

josephqatarcarguy

Local time
2:20 PM
Reaction score
hey guys , ill be posting links to vids of our cruises in muscle cars in Qatar on this thread.

can you poste just Mopars, please:thankyou::moparsmiley:

plenty of places for chebbies & Frauds

very rare here mate , i used to own a 1974 Roadrunner , 440 , 4 Speed but unfortunately had a really bad crash .

plymouth.jpg

I remember a 1970 Challenger RT/SE 440-4-speed car that was exported to Kuwait in the late '80s. A guy that worked for ARAMCO in Saudi Arabia ended up with it, prior to Gulf War I. Last I heard of that car was in 1999, where it supposedly went to Bahrain. Joseph, do you know of the car I'm talking about?

I remember a 1970 Challenger RT/SE 440-4-speed car that was exported to Kuwait in the late '80s. A guy that worked for ARAMCO in Saudi Arabia ended up with it, prior to Gulf War I. Last I heard of that car was in 1999, where it supposedly went to Bahrain. Joseph, do you know of the car I'm talking about?
hey mate, nope dont think i know the one youre talking about... ive got a few mates here with hemi cudas, charger, roadrunners and all

Last edited:
Musclecars of any make are rare in Qatar, I would like to see them all.
yeah quite of few em here too owned by them qataris.

i myself owned a 1974 RR 440 , 1970 mustang Mach 1 , 75 Firebird 455.

have you been to Qatar ?

Auto Transport Service
Back