• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 1/4 mile run at E-town 2012

not too shabby, good run

Thanks guys. I'll be rebuilding the carb this weekend. Car should be coming in the high 10's easily. I'll keep ya'll posted.

I think your reaction was like 5 10ths faster than the Cuda.

Good run! Looks great to.. X 2 daredevil..

awsome car man!!!
nice run kinda hard to tell but it did kinda seem a lil rich
on the top end

nice very nice good luck with your future runs,:headbang:

It sure looked better in person:sideways tongue:
What a great MOPAR weekend that was.Had plenty of fun,sun and great food:headbang:

Attachments

• Mopars @ etown 2012 079.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 183
It sure looked better in person:sideways tongue:
What a great MOPAR weekend that was.Had plenty of fun,sun and great food:headbang:
Thanks Al, and the others. And I can say that your skirt steaks looked and tasted better in person as well also. Thanks for having me over!

I was so busy with my car on Saturday that I never had a chance to cook.Sunday after I redlit,went right to the grille and cooked up a storm.I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.I had a GREAT weekend even though my car did not perform to my expectations:grin:We were one of the last to leave.After stuffing my face,we hung out for a while before loading up.My car went up the flatbed and the HAZE dart went in the trailer I towed to the track.

Attachments

• Mopars @ etown 2012 080.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 202
  • Mopars @ etown 2012 028.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 186
  • Mopars @ etown 2012 077.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 179
that was a cool run.You got a heck of a jump at the light, i almost thought you red- lighted.

that was a cool run.You got a heck of a jump at the light, i almost thought you red- lighted.

Thanks. I just swaped out the carb. Power valves were shot. Flooding me out and I was burning real rich that day. I should be posting better times next week. I'll post the results then.

Auto Transport Service
Back